Serie A 2018/19 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No matter who our serie a rival is we'll eventually despise them but yeah I'd fucking laugh my head off if after years of fucking up the Milan duo got completely taken over by Roma and Napoli with absolutely no guarantees of ever competing for major trophies ever again.

Fuck the Milan clubs. Their fucking fans bitch at every juve win against any opponent and celebrate our CL losses harder than the fans of the club that beat us. Irrelevant cunts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
one of the cultural capitals of the world

~60,000 brand new stadium

add oil money on top of that and you got yourself a winning combo

The stadium alone is going to boost tourism heavily. Imagine if Roma have a world class team to go along with it...
Always wondered how it hasn't happened already. Rome and AS Roma seem very attractive to invest in.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Always wondered how it hasn't happened already. Rome and AS Roma seem very attractive to invest in.
It would have been too risky to invest in the club without a stadium plan in place and having to continue to pay out rent for an old, worn out stadium.

Now that the stadium is in place and I'm pretty sure the foundation stone is going to be laid shortly, Roma suddenly becomes an attractive proposition especially since they are already tied to Qatar one way or another through the Qatar Airways sponsorship deal. Infact the plan of the Americans when they initially took over was to build the stadium and sell the club for profit. Elliot group is trying to achieve the same with Milan.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It would have been too risky to invest in the club without a stadium plan in place and having to continue to pay out rent for an old, worn out stadium.

Now that the stadium is in place and I'm pretty sure the foundation stone is going to be laid shortly, Roma suddenly becomes an attractive proposition especially since they are already tied to Qatar one way or another through the Qatar Airways sponsorship deal. Infact the plan of the Americans when they initially took over was to build the stadium and sell the club for profit. Elliot group is trying to achieve the same with Milan.
Really? Pallotta seems rather invested in Roma

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Except Roma consistently brought in CL money in the meanwhile, while Meelan is just sad.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Really? Pallotta seems rather invested in Roma
He is a businessman afterall. He has wasted too much money and time bribing as many people as he can to just get the stadium project in place. He is not a favorite among the Roman media and fans either since he spends most of his time back home in the US and can't speak or read Italian.

You can bet that if he gets the right offer from the Qatari's, he's going to listen to them.

CDS even hit back at Pallotta for calling their reports on the takeover as fake news. L'Equipe, Calcio Finanza are all reporting that the interest is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)