Serie A 2018/19 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From his innovative striker-less formation which pretty much revolutionised the false #9 position at Roma back in 2006...to using Ranocchia as a CF to chase a win against relegation strugglers. What a guy Spalletti is.
Tbh i dont know how he is keeping his job.
He will get the boot at the end of the season surely....with conte and mourinho waiting for it.

Apr 29, 2006
Mourinho is going back to Inter, I am certain of it. His interviews already sealed the faith of Spallo, but baldie is no moron (or at least a complete one) and for his part decided to poison the prInter atmosphere to level 9000. Damn I can't even imagine what it is that Mou can do to take back his bad guy mantle. This Inter will completely destroy his mojo, as up to now at least he was the prima donna. Well, at least they get to keep old-but-gold Perisic - he loves Mou, prolly cause he never trained under him and now they can 'attack' the EL in a bid to win CL spot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well that's completely fine. Doesn't change the fact that he has had a brilliant career thus far though.
I can't say it's been a brilliant career with so many fuck ups. 80% of the conceded goals (even the most important ones) were his fault. He's totally lost in the box when he's one on one. His concentration level is 0. I can't say he has had a brilliant career because he had some amazing passing.

Chiellini is incredibly underrated here.

May 23, 2013
I can't say it's been a brilliant career with so many fuck ups. 80% of the conceded goals (even the most important ones) were his fault. He's totally lost in the box when he's one on one. His concentration level is 0. I can't say he has had a brilliant career because he had some amazing passing.

Chiellini is incredibly underrated here.
Well tbf the having 7 Serie A title automatically equates his career with being a brilliant one. However a big part of that has to due with him being apart of a fabulous team. His time at Milan along with his many F ups will keep him out the discussion of this generations best CBs. Although I do not believe he should be anywhere near that discussion at all due to his ability and performances, he was very highly rated in the public perception especially around 2015-17.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well tbf the having 7 Serie A title automatically equates his career with being a brilliant one. However a big part of that has to due with him being apart of a fabulous team. His time at Milan along with his many F ups will keep him out the discussion of this generations best CBs. Although I do not believe he should be anywhere near that discussion at all due to his ability and performances, he was very highly rated in the public perception especially around 2015-17.
I think we had a great trio of Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli. Barzagli was brilliant simply and Chiellini was great. Bonucci was there to fill in the gaps that the other two were lacking (ehm, being good with the ball only). Bonucci was by far the weakest link out of the three and it made him big. Yeah, Bonucci did improve here. But his first two seasons here were absolutely disgusting, it was horrible how he played and how many mistakes he made. Then there was Milan where he was shit.

May 23, 2013
I think we had a great trio of Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli. Barzagli was brilliant simply and Chiellini was great. Bonucci was there to fill in the gaps that the other two were lacking (ehm, being good with the ball only). Bonucci was by far the weakest link out of the three and it made him big. Yeah, Bonucci did improve here. But his first two seasons here were absolutely disgusting, it was horrible how he played and how many mistakes he made. Then there was Milan where he was shit.
Yes you are definitely correct bro. He was only there to serve as a ball playing while being surrounded by two elite defenders. When it comes to pure defending he was not nearly up to par and his deficiencies were masked over by Chiello and Barzagli. Although if I am to be honest in the 2014/15 season he really was an elite defender in my mind and hardly had any flaws.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)