Serie A 2018/19 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm positive about continued domestic dominance and many great CL runs to the final...

Actually winning said final? Nah. We don't do that. ;)
All have their cycles mate. After we won 3 years in succession from 1974-1976 it took us 25 years and 3 lost finals to retain the trophy.

Even Real Madrid went 32 years before winning it again, it's hard to believe today.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All have their cycles mate. After we won 3 years in succession from 1974-1976 it took us 25 years and 3 lost finals to retain the trophy.

Even Real Madrid went 32 years before winning it again, it's hard to believe today.
I know... I know...

I'm mostly just messing around with the "Juventus is cursed in CL finals" bit... however, after 5 straight lost finals it is starting to feel that way, just a little. :lol2: :sigh:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I know... I know...

I'm mostly just messing around with the "Juventus is cursed in CL finals" bit... however, after 5 straight lost finals it is starting to feel that way, just a little. :lol2::sigh:
I can relate totally, believe me - most Bayern fans probably thought we'd never win a European Cup again after 1999 :lol: fucking 1999 final, 2012 even more :sigh:

Just glad we redeemed ourselves in 2001 and 2013.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
SMS just doesn't justify the hype. He almost never delivers against good opponents.

He lacks ball retention ability, he misplaces easy passes, and he's slow af.
last year he had some great performances. no idea what happened to him. obviously he didn't forget how to play football or burn out at his age, it might be some motivational issue, like with alex sandro. :boh:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
last year he had some great performances. no idea what happened to him. obviously he didn't forget how to play football or burn out at his age, it might be some motivational issue, like with alex sandro. :boh:
Maybe he played for an improved contract and after getting it he doesn't care anymore.Also he probably knows that however he plays some team will still get him based on his last year performances . Either that or he is trying to force lotito to sell him at a discount.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan are irrelevant, but generally it's better that they are in the CL than someone like Lazio or Atalanta or whatever who will add nothing.
Are you sure about that? Don't Lazio and Atalanta actually do decent in the Europa League as they are more adventurous than your typical italian side?

- - - Updated - - -

hard to imagine Immobile's wife/ GF / transexual lover or whatever could actually give birth to a child with such box headed genes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if i could pick the 4 teams to represent italy in the cl, atalanta would surely be on my shortlist. genuinely fun and proactive (and also quite a bit naive) team, their style is more suited to cup style competitions than for a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)