Serie A 2018/19 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well obviously it depends on where you are shooting from. I mean, Salah is a winger. If he takes the ball from in his own half and produces a chance from outside the box and misses, will you say he's not clinical? Icardi doesn't have that ability.

I am not saying Salah is super clinical either because he's not. But surely where and how you generate shots is a factor.
Salah very much plays a poacher role out from the wing. Similar to how Ronaldo plays striker role from LW (more so at Real, he's a bit more involved with us). Or Eto'o for a period at Barca or David Villa...

This type of player/role needs a name.

But yeah, they're all more involved in play than Icardi, who's almost old school Trezeguet/RvN type poacher. Maybe more of a Vieri.

But there's no doubt his value is 9 figures in today's market and would be a valuable asset on the field for any that doesn't have a Kane or Suarez already. But you also have to consider his and his wife's personalities.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Il giornalista napoletano Valter De Maggio a radio Kiss Kiss: "Io credo che l'Inter abbia saputo che il calciatore ha già un accordo con la Juventus. L'Inter è una grande società ed ha un signor dirigente come Beppe Marotta: se tolgono la fascia di capitano a Icardi, è tanta roba. Io continuo a dirlo: per me, Icardi ha già un accordo con la Juve".

"I believe Inter has found out that Icardi has an agreement with Juve, I'll keep saying it I believe he already has an agreement"

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Il giornalista napoletano Valter De Maggio a radio Kiss Kiss: "Io credo che l'Inter abbia saputo che il calciatore ha già un accordo con la Juventus. L'Inter è una grande società ed ha un signor dirigente come Beppe Marotta: se tolgono la fascia di capitano a Icardi, è tanta roba. Io continuo a dirlo: per me, Icardi ha già un accordo con la Juve".

"I believe Inter has found out that Icardi has an agreement with Juve, I'll keep saying it I believe he already has an agreement"
Yes it's all Juve's fault.
I highly doubt that is true. If merda had a chance to take legal action against us they would not hesitate for a second to publicise it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd buy him just to see their faces

Ronaldo icardi

Dybala
We'd have to sell Dybala to fund the purchase of that faggot. No thanks!

Imagine exchanging Dybala for Icardi: Beppe fucking us deep in the ass with that one, that's what it would be.

Another alternative would be to sacrifice both Costa and Berna for Icardi, but that won't be a popular option, and rightfully so.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We'd have to sell Dybala to fund the purchase of that faggot. No thanks!

Imagine exchanging Dybala for Icardi: Beppe fucking us deep in the ass with that one, that's what it would be.

Another alternative would be to sacrifice both Costa and Berna for Icardi, but that won't be a popular option, and rightfully so.
:angrymob::madmax:

Wouldn't exchange Bernadeschi straight up for Icardi, let alone throw in our lolzilian too. I doubt Icardi would work well with Ronaldo anyways. Would just get in the way. Not versatile enough.

All exaggeration aside though, he's way too much of a stinking turd to buy, even if he is a fantastic poacher.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
First of all, fuck that rat bitch Icardi. Second, would he REALLY even improve our squad that much? Improving the midfield would bring us a lot farther, we shouldn't even look at him.
Bring him in as Mandzukic disciple. Higuain refused to be that so he gone, same would happen to Mauro

- - - Updated - - -

We'll have Ronaldo 2 years tops. And Icardi is young. Unless we are getting Mbapee in the next two years I'll take Icardi.
GOAT is retiring here at age 44

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're kinda stuck with the midfielders we have.

Matuidi and Khedira, would be almost impossible to find buyers for them.

Can and Bentancur, no reason to sell them yet.

Pjanic, would be too difficult to replace.

There was only room for one midfielder, and it turned out to be... Ramsay.
I think Khedira leaves and we add another young guy like Zidanolo. But i already said we should have upgraded on Khedira last summer and use this summer for Matuidi-Ramsey. But its fine, we are usually a year late with these things

- - - Updated - - -

No. Just no!
They don't deserve Pipita.
Overpaid underperforming player? Sounds like exactly what they usually have

- - - Updated - - -

Yea the myth that the higuain signing was this terrible fuckup by management is tiring. Dude was a monster and carried that into his first season here
Because it was. 90M was too much for a CF who already peaked. 2 years later we struggle to break even on him despite him being as you say a monster his 1st year here

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Bring him in as Mandzukic disciple. Higuain refused to be that so he gone, same would happen to Mauro

- - - Updated - - -

GOAT is retiring here at age 44

- - - Updated - - -

I think Khedira leaves and we add another young guy like Zidanolo. But i already said we should have upgraded on Khedira last summer and use this summer for Matuidi-Ramsey. But its fine, we are usually a year late with these things

- - - Updated - - -

Overpaid underperforming player? Sounds like exactly what they usually have

- - - Updated - - -

Because it was. 90M was too much for a CF who already peaked. 2 years later we struggle to break even on him despite him being as you say a monster his 1st year here
in case of higuain we at least wekaned napoli by buing him.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)