Serie A 2018/19 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Okay, I'll bite.

Spurs' 136 year history and 48,500 current season ticket holders might disagree. Which, incidentally, is more than Juve and any other Serie A or American (LOL) club. :p

I wonder what @campionesidd's reason for existing is; to troll genuine fans of other football clubs?
Hope you guys qualify in CL, there's still 4 games to play

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To be fair, I think Spurs have the only tolerable fans in the Premier League.
Well i don't know which spurs fans you know, they are just as deluded as any other epl fan, had one spurs fan come up to me on the last weekend of last season and say Juve are shit... yeah tell a fan of a club that has won more in a season than spurs have ever done in an entire generation and a club that knocked out the so call mighty spurs in Europe... bunch of idiots if you ask me

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well i don't know which spurs fans you know, they are just as deluded as any other epl fan, had one spurs fan come up to me on the last weekend of last season and say Juve are shit... yeah tell a fan of a club that has won more in a season than spurs have ever done in an entire generation and a club that knocked out the so call mighty spurs in Europe... bunch of idiots if you ask me
Was it an American Spurs fan? Those people are just :inter:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
So. ONE person said something to you in 2017. Not much of a sample size is it? Would be like me thinking all Juve fans are idiots based on my opinion of you.
No, English as they were just coming back from Wembley on the train and I was on my way into London to meet up in the pub I regularly go to which is packed out with Juve fans and shows all their matches, in this case Buffon's last match
No. That did not happen. Buffon's last match was on 19 May vs Verona. And Spurs' last game of the season was on 13 May. You are the one with delusions.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/compulsive-lying

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So. ONE person said something to you in 2017. Not much of a sample size is it? Would be like me thinking all Juve fans are idiots based on my opinion of you.

No. That did not happen. Buffon's last match was on 19 May vs Verona. And Spurs' last game of the season was on 13 May. You are the one with delusions.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/compulsive-lying
You clearly never travelled to or from Wembley by train on match days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)