Serie A 2018/19 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
As some of you know Albanian PM is a diehard Juve fan and he always trolls Inter fans there. He has taken a decision to take down all betting companies in Albania, in live tv he said to Inter fans "Bet everything you have now, because From 1st of January you will not be losing any more money by betting on Inter to win".

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Austerity measures for Milan?
By Football Italia staff
Milan-1804-sad-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Milan could face a period of severe austerity measures to balance the books with Financial Fair Play after the Yonghong Li debacle.
The club had originally been excluded from the Europa League due to FFP failures, but after Yonghong Li defaulted on loan repayments and they were essentially repossessed by US hedge fund Elliott Management, they won an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport to be let back in.
However, the situation is far from resolved and La Gazzetta dello Sport warn tough times are ahead for Rossoneri supporters.
The CAS appeal considered the exclusion from Europe to be ‘disproportionate,’ but the latest balance sheet showing far larger losses than previously thoughtmeans belts must be tightened.
Milan are likely to face a heavy fine, a restricted squad in UEFA competition and potentially even a block on new signings.
If UEFA are to offer Milan a settlement agreement on how to progress, it’s probably they’ll demand a strong and credible business plan that would reduce the deficit within four years.
It could see the authorities clamp down on the Rossoneri even harder than they did with Roma and Inter, forcing sales every summer to balance the books.

Will this affect them buying Higuain?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Austerity measures for Milan?
By Football Italia staff
Milan-1804-sad-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Milan could face a period of severe austerity measures to balance the books with Financial Fair Play after the Yonghong Li debacle.
The club had originally been excluded from the Europa League due to FFP failures, but after Yonghong Li defaulted on loan repayments and they were essentially repossessed by US hedge fund Elliott Management, they won an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport to be let back in.
However, the situation is far from resolved and La Gazzetta dello Sport warn tough times are ahead for Rossoneri supporters.
The CAS appeal considered the exclusion from Europe to be ‘disproportionate,’ but the latest balance sheet showing far larger losses than previously thoughtmeans belts must be tightened.
Milan are likely to face a heavy fine, a restricted squad in UEFA competition and potentially even a block on new signings.
If UEFA are to offer Milan a settlement agreement on how to progress, it’s probably they’ll demand a strong and credible business plan that would reduce the deficit within four years.
It could see the authorities clamp down on the Rossoneri even harder than they did with Roma and Inter, forcing sales every summer to balance the books.

Will this affect them buying Higuain?
Probably not. Donnarumma will most likely go though.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
jesus, so the sole candidate for FIGC position is god damn moron. Oh Italy.
Cmon now, dont disrespect this gentleman and beautiful human being...

Gravina: 'Juventus have 34 titles'
By Football Italia staff

FIGC Presidential candidate Gabriele Gravina has back-pedalled on the Juventus Calciopoli ruling. “They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it.”

Gravina is the sole candidate for the election to President of the Italian Football Federation, but caused controversy this week when suggesting he was “not concerned” how many Scudetti Juve claimed to have. This is because two were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, reducing it to 34, yet Juventus continue to declare they have 36 in merchandise, on social media and even on their own stadium walls.

I made a distinction between what an individual person thinks and the FIGC, which formally stabilises the number of titles,” clarified Gravina in Libero newspaper today.

“If Juve maintain they have 36 Scudetti, that is their problem and they are wrong. They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it. What else can we do to make Juve realise they have 34 and not 36? I could say I’ve won a Scudetto, but nobody would believe me. The fact remains, in a difficult moment like this for Italian football, I can’t be worrying about someone who thinks they’ve got 36 titles.”

---
Now the only thing thats left is this human trash to say that he is an honest and unbiased professional 6 days a week, but on Sundays he shouts with all of his heart "Foza Inda"or some other crap like that moron Pecoraro...

Apr 9, 2015
FOUND THIS!

https://www.seriea-pass.com/

For 5,99 per month. (50 euro's per year). It is from Serie A so 100% reliable.
- Live matches + English commentary
- 15 minutes highlights from matches
- Full match replays
- Weekly shows
- 'classic matches & archive'

Streamable on PC, tablet and phone or cast to your SmartTV.

@Orgut

Looks worth a try, maybe I will buy it and let you all know, if it is proper, but it looks really good. Especially the English commentator + live matches.

Apr 9, 2015
chievo is finally going down
I am not a clubhater normally, but the Flying Donkeys are an exception. What a dull and grey club.
Defensive football, old players, no creativity, poorest stadium of the Serie A, small fanbase and too long active in the Serie A. I preer Hellas if we are talking about the Veronese clubs.

I like SPAL and Frosinone way more at the moment. Offcourse they have a small history, but they have new stadiums which are good filled, playing some youngsters, TRY to play good football, especially SPAL and they have a responsible and good board in financial way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)