Serie A 2018/19 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im very sure this season might actually be one of the easiest weve ever had, in italy at least.

Our starting lineup is incredibly good, even our depth could probably win serie A or at least compete for it. We have best coach in Europe who can field multiple formations effectively and rotate the team at will without dropping points. I havent even mentioned the GOAT yet. Barring the worst injury crisis since Heysel, we will get more than 100 pts this season imo

Napoli are a shoe in for another 2nd place finish but they are well short of Juve. Everyone else is mediocre at best.
Agreed, it might be one of the easier ones. Ronaldo means guaranteed goals against shit teams just by virtue of being on the field.
:tup:

The only time I see us dropping any sort of points is after gruelling CL knockout games. We are just way too strong for this league that it’s not even fair.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lazio is so finishing top 4 this season. They are better than Roma, Inter and Milan, unless Fiorentina’s youth surprises all.
They had a very tough start to the season with Napoli at home and playing us at J stadium. 6 wins in a row in all competitions since their loss against us. I hope they finally make the CL this time - hopefully at the expense of Inter or Milan (lol)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They had a very tough start to the season with Napoli at home and playing us at J stadium. 6 wins in a row in all competitions since their loss against us. I hope they finally make the CL this time - hopefully at the expense of Inter or Milan (lol)
Their schedule was very difficult. They played against 2nd and 1st team from last season. They managed to maintain most of their player. Roma will not be able to replace players who left. Milan can reach top 4 if Higuain keeps on delivering the whole season. While Inter is Inter no need to comment more.

Id be happy to continue as it is.
Juventus
Napoli
Lazio
Fiorentina

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did anyone see Ünder’s goal? That was one of the best I’ve seen, holy shit.
Great goal and a great player - Looks like a limited version of Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic did deserve the red yesterday but its funny they only look at this.. What about that handball that didnt change direction yet they still got a penalty while a handball that effectively stopped our attack was ignored
Loser menatality always stays loser mentality
They should concentrate on playing a better football than talking about conspiracies

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
could turn out a really good move for them, I'm sure he still has amazing technical quality and Milan has plenty of runners for him to feed with passes. EPL style of play doesn't allow players like him to age well, Serie A could be a much better fit

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"dybala is out of form"
"ronaldo isnt scoring"
"our midfield isnt working"

So, how is this awfull team doing in the league ?

Oh, 18/18 and 3 points on napoly and half a street on the next contenders

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)