Serie A 2018/19 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
As someone pointed out, the problem is also with the club hierarchy. Elliot Management, the vulture fund, is not in this for the long run and who knows what policies the eventual owners will enact once they buy the club. Therefore the club, coaches, and even the players are crippled from making any plans more than two years into the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I always thought he's like some sort of poorman Conte. Have a great passion, play with grinta, difference is Conte actually adept tactician.

EDF also struggling after reach CL semis.
Probably 2nd season syndrome, like chelsea have

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Milan has shitty squad, they played with Borini as CF vs Empoli.
TBF I watched the game since and Milan was completely owning them in the first half - could lead 4:0 comfortably after first 45 mins.
This loss was really unlucky for them, with Higgy upfront they would probably win though.
The big problem for them are few things:
1. They are really missing Bonucci - say what u want but their defense looks shit with out him.
2. Calhanoglu is playing really bad - this turns them in to a one dimension team since only Suso is creating anything in attack.
3. Midfield is shit - but that was the case last year too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As someone pointed out, the problem is also with the club hierarchy. Elliot Management, the vulture fund, is not in this for the long run and who knows what policies the eventual owners will enact once they buy the club. Therefore the club, coaches, and even the players are crippled from making any plans more than two years into the future.
to an extent but its in the elliot management's best interest to increase the value of the club by making it better and selling it off at a profit, that's basically their aim

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
to an extent but its in the elliot management's best interest to increase the value of the club by making it better and selling it off at a profit, that's basically their aim
Of course but that doesn't mean they know how to do that or that they plan on doing it effectively, long term, via starting from the ground up and working a 10 year project when they probably want to dump it in 1-2 years.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Well I'd like to see both Milanese tranny demoted to serie C. But it early season, i'm being cautious and save my laugh for later

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)