Serie A 2018/19 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They can't pay $40 to watch quality sides play? I pay that much to watch MLS games at a baseball stadium, spoiled fans :howler:
i have no idea about average napoli fans' salaries, but the fact that their average attendance cannot constantly reach beyond 40k is pretty sad indeed. if napoli were an epl team they would probably fill any 60k stadium with the teams they usually have.

napoli.png

it just confirms that first of all, italian football needs some new stadiums. shitty san paolo is not an attractive venue indeed, and a good team won't be enough for any club to attract the fans.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i have no idea about average napoli fans' salaries, but the fact that their average attendance cannot constantly reach beyond 40k is pretty sad indeed. if napoli were an epl team they would probably fill any 60k stadium with the teams they usually have.

napoli.png

it just confirms that first of all, italian football needs some new stadiums. shitty san paolo is not an attractive venue indeed, and a good team won't be enough for any club to attract the fans.
While team performance, in-stadium amenities and experience all factor into attendance -- it's much more complicated then just selling tickets and having people show up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
just read on a hungarian board that it happened because of a revenge on cacciatore's gestures during last season's match:

that guy has serious issues, i know, but still, that's some unexpected stretch :baus:
Jesus, Michel Salgado gets around. TV analysis in three different languages.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
just read on a hungarian board that it happened because of a revenge on cacciatore's gestures during last season's match:

that guy has serious issues, i know, but still, that's some unexpected stretch :baus:
Not because Chievo were cooking the book for three years (and should've been relegated but Italian sporting jurisdiction) but this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)