Serie A 2018/19 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
20k per year can't be a serious Serie a salary, I mean players playing in Latvian championship make more lol
i know hungarian players who earn more as a monthly salary :D huszti, a former bundesliga player is reported to earn 50k euros per month, plus bonuses. he's most probably the best payed player in the league, though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini claims Paulo Dybala will leave Juventus in January, and aims a barb at Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

La Joya first played in Serie A with the Rosanero, before joining the Old Lady in the summer of 2015.

He has been benched for the two most recent league matches though, and his former President believes he’ll move on.

“Every time he stays out it makes me want to cry” Zamparini told RMC Sport.

“He’s on the bench because of Allegri. Allegri should come to Palermo and win the Scudetto, because it’s easy to be a phenomenon with Juventus.

“Two years ago I sent Dybala a message and advised him to go to Spain, where he’d play football, and not to go to Italy.

“He’ll leave, because Juventus want to get €120m. In January I think he’ll leave, for Spain. He has offers in Spain and England.

“Juventus have a lot of champions and it’s obviously difficult for everyone to play, but it’s definitely a reason to cry when a phenomenon like him isn’t playing.”
Former FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio appears to claim Juventus players stopped Lorenzo Insigne playing in Italy’s World Cup play-off against Sweden.

The Napoli star didn’t come off the bench in the second leg, with Daniele De Rossi seen angrily telling Giampiero Ventura to sub him on.

There have since been claims that the Bianconeri core of the squad didn’t want Insigne to play.

“I don’t know if the Juve players didn’t want him, but the facts tell you there were problems deploying Insigne...” Tavecchio noted on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“How could you not play Insigne in Milan, even in front of 20-30,000 Neapolitans, who were there that night?

"That night it would have been appropriate to play the more technical players, among other things.

“I’m the one with the least responsibility, I resigned because no-one else would.”

It has been suggested that Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta could be Tavecchio’s permanent replacement…

“He has great professionalism and comes from one of Europe’s biggest clubs. I think he’d be suitable.

“They [Juve] can’t monopolise the system though, we need a balance and couldn’t have things tilted toward one club more than the others.”
Marek Hamsik is proud to have “dedicated my entire career to Napoli”, and hopes Lorenzo Insigne will inherit his captain’s armband.

The Slovakian has been with the club for 11 years, becoming their all-time top-scorer last season.

Barring injury he should break Giuseppe Bruscolotti’s appearance record this season, and at the launch of his new autobiography he discussed his connection to the club and city.

“When I arrived in Naples I didn’t know what to expect,” Hamsik admitted.

“There were thousands of fans here. That was my best moment along with the Coppa Italia win, which we celebrated in the city, and breaking Diego [Maradona]’s goal record.

“I felt the love of the fans from the first day, and ever since then they’ve become even more affectionate.

“The warmth of the people is beautiful, it doesn’t happen to everyone. I’m proud of the relationship I have with this city.

“It’s difficult to go out for that reason, there’s a lot of love and it’s hard to hide! The only places I haven’t been are Naples Underground and to Vesuvius, but I’ll go there.

“I’m tied to this shirt, that’s why I’ve stayed here for almost 12 years. Maybe I’ll even stay after football.

“I’ve dedicated my entire career to Napoli, and I’m proud of that.

“My successor as captain? I hope with all my heart that it goes to Lorenzo, he’s a Neapolitan and he cares a lot about this club. He’s already a symbol and he’s already a captain-in-waiting.”

Bruscolotti gave up the captain’s armband to Diego Maradona for the Scudetto, would Hamsik do the same?

“Unfortunately we don’t have Maradona! We have strong players, but not Diego… If it was 100 per cent assured, then yes.”

The midfielder was also asked about his worst moment in a Napoli shirt, which most would assume to be last season’s defeat at Fiorentina which saw the Scudetto slip out of reach.

“There were others,” Hamsik said.

“Maybe that hurt the most because we were so close, but there were others. It’s part of the game, and professionals have to forget quickly and keep fighting.

“We’re sorry about that game, we believed - the whole city believed.

“It went how it went, but we’re not just interested in Saturday [against Fiorentina] but the whole year. The dream is the same, because this city deserves it.”
:lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)