Serie A 2018/19 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah me or my brother will take one month 79kr first, if streaming quality is HD and close to viaplay level, we will cancel one month and buy a yearly sum for half of the total price.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have already watched the pre-season show yesterday :D
:tup: What did you make of it? @jck

Yeah me or my brother will take one month 79kr first, if streaming quality is HD and close to viaplay level, we will cancel one month and buy a yearly sum for half of the total price.
I took the 79kr one also - will upgrade if they live up to it.

DAZN it is for me this season.
That is only in Germany right?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just signed up for Strive Sport. They have a one hour Serie A preseason show and 2 about 37 minutes shows reviewing last season and same for laliga. This goes for 79kr per month or 41.58kr per month for a year. I tested it a little bit and I am quite pleased. I could see some motion blur in some footage but the proper test will be during a live match. @JCK @Osman @Jem83 @Sir Miss-A-Lot

Just registered :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

I have already watched the pre-season show yesterday :D
Watching now :beer:

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
That is only in Germany right?
What i know is that DAZN have the Serie A Rights for Germany, Austria, Canada, Japan. Also in Italy (but only 2 games each Matchday)

We pay in Austria 10 Euro/month for DAZN and they have the Rights of Serie A, Premier League, Ligue 1, La Liga, Champions League and Europa League, that's amazing

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just registered

- - - Updated - - -

Watching now
Watched it too. We didn't have such with Viasat.

What i know is that DAZN have the Serie A Rights for Germany, Austria, Canada, Japan. Also in Italy (but only 2 games each Matchday)

We pay in Austria 10 Euro/month for DAZN and they have the Rights of Serie A, Premier League, Ligue 1, La Liga, Champions League and Europa League, that's amazing
:tup: That's a kickass deal. I hope we get there soon too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I'll most likely subscribe, just because of Juve games, but do they also cover other leagues like EPL and La Liga, there was no mention of them.

- - - Updated - - -

ya only calcio and continental football
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN#Canadian_launch

- - - Updated - - -

wont even cover the nba :sergio:

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Inter transfers are not so great and they havent adressed their fullbacks and winger situation.They didnt make steps forwards more of sideways.Roma and Napoli have a solid core which knows how to fight in three fronts something this Inter side will fail to do.First three places are guarranted only 4th place will be a battle between Milan and Inter.

PS. although neither of the 4 teams can challenge us for the scudetto they have buiilt teams who are gonna put a show against us so for the first time in years we will play 8 derbies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inter transfers are not so great and they havent adressed their fullbacks and winger situation.They didnt make steps forwards more of sideways.Roma and Napoli have a solid core which knows how to fight in three fronts something this Inter side will fail to do.First three places are guarranted only 4th place will be a battle between Milan and Inter.

PS. although neither of the 4 teams can challenge us for the scudetto they have buiilt teams who are gonna put a show against us so for the first time in years we will play 8 derbies.
They have signed 2 full backs in Asamoah and Vrsaljko. They also added a CB, a CM, a promising young forward and 2 wingers for depth. That's a very good mercato at least on paper.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wouldn't be surprised to see him picked up by ESPN or something. They'll want an expert, and Bonetti won't add much to BeIN doing commentary on secondary La Liga games, Ligue 1 games or the Turkish Super Liga.
You were right. He did indeed get picked up by ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
La Liga slams 'tricky’ Inter
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas has accused Inter of 'having no money’ and using 'tricks’ to bring in players.

Inter have signed several players on loan with options to buys this summer, among them Matteo Politano and Keita Balde Diao, prompting Tebas to put them in the same boat as two of his pet hates Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City.

“Even though great Coaches like Mourinho and Guardiola went away, La Liga continued to grow,” he told ABC.

“It’s clear that I’d have liked to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, but I’d have liked players such as Lewandowski to arrive too.

“However, we should ask ourselves why there are 'club-states’ inflating the market by taking away players.

“Things don’t happen just because we make mistakes, but I don’t think this is the case, but other clubs things have happened, which shouldn’t happen.

“I’m not only referring to PSG but also Juventus with the signing of Ronaldo and Inter, who have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money, the source of which I don’t know.

“Tricks in the market? As for Juve I don’t know. We’ll have to see how their deal [for Ronaldo] pans out, but Inter’s offer for Modric hid some tricks.

“The PSG-Neymar issue was also rigged. PSG are a club of 'just tricks’ like Manchester City, and this generates circumstances that destabilise the market and media.”

See the latest S

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
La Liga slams 'tricky’ Inter
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas has accused Inter of 'having no money’ and using 'tricks’ to bring in players.

Inter have signed several players on loan with options to buys this summer, among them Matteo Politano and Keita Balde Diao, prompting Tebas to put them in the same boat as two of his pet hates Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City.

“Even though great Coaches like Mourinho and Guardiola went away, La Liga continued to grow,” he told ABC.

“It’s clear that I’d have liked to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, but I’d have liked players such as Lewandowski to arrive too.

“However, we should ask ourselves why there are 'club-states’ inflating the market by taking away players.

“Things don’t happen just because we make mistakes, but I don’t think this is the case, but other clubs things have happened, which shouldn’t happen.

“I’m not only referring to PSG but also Juventus with the signing of Ronaldo and Inter, who have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money, the source of which I don’t know.

“Tricks in the market? As for Juve I don’t know. We’ll have to see how their deal [for Ronaldo] pans out, but Inter’s offer for Modric hid some tricks.

“The PSG-Neymar issue was also rigged. PSG are a club of 'just tricks’ like Manchester City, and this generates circumstances that destabilise the market and media.”

See the latest S
Please tell me he's a barcelona fan. Of course he is, but he won't question the tricks barcelona get up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)