Serie A 2018/19 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
La Liga slams 'tricky’ Inter
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas has accused Inter of 'having no money’ and using 'tricks’ to bring in players.

Inter have signed several players on loan with options to buys this summer, among them Matteo Politano and Keita Balde Diao, prompting Tebas to put them in the same boat as two of his pet hates Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City.

“Even though great Coaches like Mourinho and Guardiola went away, La Liga continued to grow,” he told ABC.

“It’s clear that I’d have liked to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, but I’d have liked players such as Lewandowski to arrive too.

“However, we should ask ourselves why there are 'club-states’ inflating the market by taking away players.

“Things don’t happen just because we make mistakes, but I don’t think this is the case, but other clubs things have happened, which shouldn’t happen.

“I’m not only referring to PSG but also Juventus with the signing of Ronaldo and Inter, who have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money, the source of which I don’t know.

“Tricks in the market? As for Juve I don’t know. We’ll have to see how their deal [for Ronaldo] pans out, but Inter’s offer for Modric hid some tricks.

“The PSG-Neymar issue was also rigged. PSG are a club of 'just tricks’ like Manchester City, and this generates circumstances that destabilise the market and media.”

See the latest S
So in short every big club in Europe are up to tricks, aside from those angelic Spanish ones.

People talk about all the idiots running calcio and its clubs, but if you see what is actually said across the board you'll realise the whole game is full of biased baboons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So in short every big club in Europe are up to tricks, aside from those angelic Spanish ones.

People talk about all the idiots running calcio and its clubs, but if you see what is actually said across the board you'll realise the whole game is full of biased baboons.
Serie A only gets highlighted because, you know, those dishonest and corrupt mafioso Italians :disagree:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
La Liga slams 'tricky’ Inter
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas has accused Inter of 'having no money’ and using 'tricks’ to bring in players.

Inter have signed several players on loan with options to buys this summer, among them Matteo Politano and Keita Balde Diao, prompting Tebas to put them in the same boat as two of his pet hates Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City.

“Even though great Coaches like Mourinho and Guardiola went away, La Liga continued to grow,” he told ABC.

“It’s clear that I’d have liked to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, but I’d have liked players such as Lewandowski to arrive too.

“However, we should ask ourselves why there are 'club-states’ inflating the market by taking away players.

“Things don’t happen just because we make mistakes, but I don’t think this is the case, but other clubs things have happened, which shouldn’t happen.

“I’m not only referring to PSG but also Juventus with the signing of Ronaldo and Inter, who have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money, the source of which I don’t know.

“Tricks in the market? As for Juve I don’t know. We’ll have to see how their deal [for Ronaldo] pans out, but Inter’s offer for Modric hid some tricks.

“The PSG-Neymar issue was also rigged. PSG are a club of 'just tricks’ like Manchester City, and this generates circumstances that destabilise the market and media.”

See the latest S
What a butthurt tool. :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
lol

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO
A statement from the club following comments made today by Mr Javier Tebas

MILAN - FC Internazionale Milano can confirm that the club will pursue legal action against Mr Javier Tebas following statements made today in the press.
From FIF @Hustini

The value of Real Madrid club is worth 1/5 of one year's revenue of Suning group.

It's like a rat provoking a chained T-Rex.

We're lucky they're apparently so stupid over there in Spain, it gets exciting when it becomes personal. 2019 come now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)