Serie A 2018/19 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You can say whatever you want about ADL but he has good business acumen.

He's done a great job with Napoli in keeping them financially stable and healthy.
He's hit and miss with the coaches though, Mazzarri and Sarri were both genius hirings, but Benitez and Ancelotti are very strange choices imo

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Vidal.

Modric, hell yes. Could have been a new Pirlo type player for us.
You wouldn't take a chance on Vidal for the reported 20-25ish million option/obligation? He's the former best b2b in the world, while we barely have any b2b players at all in our mid

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You wouldn't take a chance on Vidal for the reported 20-25ish million option/obligation? He's the former best b2b in the world, while we barely have any b2b players at all in our mid
we're missing a vidal type of player since he left. too bad he probably left on wrong terms and the club would never take him back. we could use him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we're missing a vidal type of player since he left. too bad he probably left on wrong terms and the club would never take him back. we could use him.
We all have a soft spot for this mofo and we'll take him back in a heart beat even if he won't be an improvement.
I feel very similar for Bonucci. That's why I might be subjective in the Bonucci to Juve debate and I'd trade him for 10 Caldaras :D

Vidal, Pogba, Bonucci, Morata... they bring great memories. The first post-calciopoli scudetto; that CL in 2015. Hell, I'd even bring Pirlo and Tevez back :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We all have a soft spot for this mofo and we'll take him back in a heart beat even if he won't be an improvement.
I feel very similar for Bonucci. That's why I might be subjective in the Bonucci to Juve debate and I'd trade him for 10 Caldaras :D

Vidal, Pogba, Bonucci, Morata... they bring great memories. The first post-calciopoli scudetto; that CL in 2015. Hell, I'd even bring Pirlo and Tevez back :p
i rarely hate players, but bonucci is one of them.

agreed on the others, though. if i could bring back one single player from the andrea agnelli era, i'd pick tevez in a heartbeat. :heart: we're more in need of a midfielder, so pogba would be a more useful signing, but tevez was a joy to watch. he's probably the most talented and skillful player we had since pre-injury del piero.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
i rarely hate players, but bonucci is one of them.

agreed on the others, though. if i could bring back one single player from the andrea agnelli era, i'd pick tevez in a heartbeat. :heart: we're more in need of a midfielder, so pogba would be a more useful signing, but tevez was a joy to watch. he's probably the most talented and skillful player we had since pre-injury del piero.
Hell no, that would be Vucinic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hell no, that would be Vucinic
a close second or third if you consider dybala. that guy is magical, too.

too bad mirko was slow and a lazy fuck to become a world class player. he still can be the highlight guest for those formula 1 stars vs tennis stars charity matches for the next 20 years.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This season is looking to be quite tight knitted. Everyone is strengthening, and strengthening well. Nzonzi to Roma looks like another imminent one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

"b teams are just an assist for juventus to find place for those 45 players they have in excess"

adl so obsessed @Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

"b teams are just an assist for juventus to find place for those 45 players they have in excess"

adl so obsessed @Mark @Bianconero_Aus
His shtick is getting boring now.

Anyway, this old fool shouldn’t concern himself with us. With the terrible mercato that his club has had, he’s going to need to be careful to make sure they don’t miss out on the top 4 this season.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juventus is the mother theresa of football clubs. Gifting napoli 90m for fat higgy so they could provide something resembling competition. Than giving milan a much needed goalscorer, while taking their highest paid toxic dc. Giving our promising dc , so they have something to build a defense the next 10y. These shit clubs needs help and juve are up for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)