Serie A 2018/19 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I love that the first question everyone in Serie A gets asked this summer is "how do you feel about CR coming to Juve" and poor fucks who hate us have to come up with a politically correct answer on that one :D

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Lorenzo Insigne believes Napoli will be Juventus’ main challengers this season as “Carlo Ancelotti is our best signing”.
CR7? Welcome to him, but I’m curious to see how he’ll adapt to our league. He won’t be able to win games by himself. “Personally I prefer [Lionel] Messi for what he represents for football, but the talent of the Portuguese is not in question. If he’s won five Ballons d’Or it means something.

“I’m convinced that we’ll succeed with Ancelotti, his numbers in the Champions League are fabulous. “His approach to Napoli has been excellent and he transmits serenity to the whole environment. “He’s very simple in his gestures, he showers with us and takes advantage of every moment in the dressing room or around the table to talk, to form the group.

Wat da fak ?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Cant find the source yet, but saw a tweet on Around Turin on my phone that said it was now confirmed that Serie C has 4 free spots for a second/reserve/B teams for next season, with potential to become 7 spots. Basically one of these spots will be Juve`s they say, perhaps we were among the first to declare our ambition and readyness to register a B team. Anyway, hope to find some more confirmation, Forza Juve B! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Lorenzo Insigne believes Napoli will be Juventus’ main challengers this season as “Carlo Ancelotti is our best signing”.
CR7? Welcome to him, but I’m curious to see how he’ll adapt to our league. He won’t be able to win games by himself. “Personally I prefer [Lionel] Messi for what he represents for football, but the talent of the Portuguese is not in question. If he’s won five Ballons d’Or it means something.

“I’m convinced that we’ll succeed with Ancelotti, his numbers in the Champions League are fabulous. “His approach to Napoli has been excellent and he transmits serenity to the whole environment. “He’s very simple in his gestures, he showers with us and takes advantage of every moment in the dressing room or around the table to talk, to form the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant find the source yet, but saw a tweet on Around Turin on my phone that said it was now confirmed that Serie C has 4 free spots for a second/reserve/B teams for next season, with potential to become 7 spots. Basically one of these spots will be Juve`s they say, perhaps we were among the first to declare our ambition and readyness to register a B team. Anyway, hope to find some more confirmation, Forza Juve B! :D
looks like this midget drops the soap often!

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
looks like this midget drops the soap often!
Yepp, and heey, look, another one soap dropper... :D

ITALIAN DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER HITS OUT AT JUVENTUS’ CRISTIANO RONALDO SIGNING

Not everyone is overjoyed with Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer to reigning Serie A champions Juventus, with Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio criticising the financial outlay required to bring the Portuguese to the peninsula. With the current Minister of Economic Development, Labour and Social Policies attempting to crack down on the number of betting organisations saturating sporting events with advertising, the Bianconeri were the target of his anger.

“Today I come to say that I cannot abolish the advertising by gambling [companies] because there is a football team that loses money by paying for €400 million for Cristiano Ronaldo,” Di Maio announced on his Facebook page. “Be patient, though, as I do not care. I will abolish advertising in the game because it destroys Italian families.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

dem poor italian families though...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

Not everyone is overjoyed with Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer to reigning Serie A champions Juventus, with Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio criticising the financial outlay required to bring the Portuguese to the peninsula. With the current Minister of Economic Development, Labour and Social Policies attempting to crack down on the number of betting organisations saturating sporting events with advertising, the Bianconeri were the target of his anger.

“Today I come to say that I cannot abolish the advertising by gambling [companies] because there is a football team that loses money by paying for €400 million for Cristiano Ronaldo,” Di Maio announced on his Facebook page. “Be patient, though, as I do not care. I will abolish advertising in the game because it destroys Italian families.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

pathetic people really... they can continue crying while juve further extends its domination :)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

This doesn't make sense. Where did he get €400M? What do we have to do with gambling companies?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This doesn't make sense. Where did he get €400M? What do we have to do with gambling companies?
Well, if he counts not 100 but 120-130 mil transfer fee and 60 mil per season wages before taxes, 130+240 is 370 and since he is a politician if it is more than 350 mil he'll say 400 mil, to add some weight.

Anyway, last year Milan spent 230 mil for transfer fees alone, money that they dont have in the first place, and nobody said a thing, on the contrary - they were applauded, supported, congratulated, they all cheered for them and wished them good luck, this is your year, VAR will stop the cheaters, blah blah blah.

And now, the only top club in the country is buying the best player in the world and is bringing him in Italy, and its a problem, a scandal, mamma mia, campionato falsato, calciopoli v2.0 and so on... I for one enjoy it, deal with it, you losers, we gave you a massive headstart in 2006 and a decade later we are still million miles ahead of you.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@DAiDEViL

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What the fool doesn't realise is that 400m is based on the presumption Ronaldo will be here for 4 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We're probably sponsored by one of them. At the very least we are sponsored indirectly, because they sponsor the Champions League. I don't think politicians should lash out at football clubs for buying players, but I do think gambling companies should not be allowed to advertise on tv. It was fucking everywhere during the World Cup. There are many people with gambling issues and I don't think it's a positive to get teenagers hooked on gambling either.

But, as usual, the hypocrisy surrounding such rules is big. It's okay to advertise drinking, but it's wrong to advertise smoking.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We're probably sponsored by one of them. At the very least we are sponsored indirectly, because they sponsor the Champions League. I don't think politicians should lash out at football clubs for buying players, but I do think gambling companies should not be allowed to advertise on tv. It was fucking everywhere during the World Cup. There are many people with gambling issues and I don't think it's a positive to get teenagers hooked on gambling either.

But, as usual, the hypocrisy surrounding such rules is big. It's okay to advertise drinking, but it's wrong to advertise smoking.
I can agree with that sentiment, but I did not recall us being associated with one after BetClic. Actually, wasn't there a Spanish one?

We didn't get any of those ads here, always a shitload of Heineken during the Champions League though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

@Fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)