Serie A 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Napolo will have a great season with Ancelotti
I see them struggling to finish third and lots of players already in talks to leave before Jan.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Napoli will be even better with Ancelotti, he has a winning mentality that they lacked last season, they are sure to add one of Benzema/Cavani, and some more depth to their DEF. Only major losses are Reina/Jorginho & they've replaced those two already. Inter is indeed strengthening quite a bit, will be interesting to see how they do. As for Roma, Nainggollan is a big loss. But they've strengthened the overall squad with Pastore, Kluivert, Coric, Cristante etc, they've also held on to Alisson so far which is big for them. I think the top 5 will be very competitive next season.
You mean 2-5

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ancelotti will mark the end of 'competitive' Napoli. He's an old coach with old ideas and never been a recognized league winner. The best they can hope for is Coppa Italia.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ancelotti will mark the end of 'competitive' Napoli. He's and old coach will old ideas and never been a recognized league winner. The best they can hope for is Coppa Italia.
He’ll get them to play a bit better in the CL and perhaps get them out the group stage this time around. But it’s Napoli, the best they can hope for is the QF stage and that will be that. And I agree, he won’t do better in the league than Sarri did that’s for sure.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He’ll get them to play a bit better in the CL and perhaps get them out the group stage this time around. But it’s Napoli, the best they can hope for is the QF stage and that will be that. And I agree, he won’t do better in the league than Sarri did that’s for sure.
They need to do a great mercato for that to happen. An inexperienced GK and a defense that only has Koulibaly will not cut it. They sold their best midfielder in Jorginho and are planning to stick with a declining Hamsik to lead the team. It's just not looking good for them.

I see Roma and Inter overtaking them this season.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
They need to do a great mercato for that to happen. An inexperienced GK and a defense that only has Koulibaly will not cut it. They sold their best midfielder in Jorginho and are planning to stick with a declining Hamsik to lead the team. It's just not looking good for them.

I see Roma and Inter overtaking them this season.
Aren't Hysaj and Ghoulam (fit yet?) staying at Nipples?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I heard Ghoulam has hurt his knee again in recovery. He already had two major knee injuries in less than 6 months.
I just checked, he basically missed all of last season. If he's injured again like you said, than its pretty much game over for him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Forza Croatia in the final, though. I just think they're fucking awesome.

That said; MUCH love for Didier Deschamps, who as a coach brought us up from Serie-B. If France were to win this, I wouldn't be sad. There has always been a France-Juve connection and I have a soft spot for them.

I support Croatia in the final, but will not be sad if France wins.

To me this is a dream final; I can just sit back and enjoy the game.

But once and for all; let it be known that I support CROATIA and @Lion - I hope he finally makes a sale at Canadian Tire.
You can like Deschamps as a former Juve man, but I think he's a really poor coach.

There's a reason Madrid don't play the way France do and that is that you have the most chance of success when you don't depend on a corner kick or a chance on the counter.

It's why he lost in 2016 and why he could easily lose now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You can like Deschamps as a former Juve man, but I think he's a really poor coach.

There's a reason Madrid don't play the way France do and that is that you have the most chance of success when you don't depend on a corner kick or a chance on the counter.

Don't forget he reached CL final with Monaco back in 2004.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sorry if posted, but... :lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Napoli hint at new tiger kit
By Football Italia staff

Kappa have been dropping hints about the 2018-19 Napoli jersey, which could include a tiger’s head and entwined snakes. The Partenopei begin a new era with Coach Carlo Ancelotti after three years under Maurizio Sarri. Although pre-season training has already begun, they are yet to unveil their official kit, but a viral marketing campaign is in progress.

This morning, the streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18. These tie in with rumours that the Napoli kit will include a large tiger’s head on one side. As for the goalkeepers, they could have two snakes entwined on the back. Napoli are known for some outlandish jerseys, most notably the ‘camouflage’ kit.

The outlandish jersey Scudetto! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

Somebody please put this shit club out of business. What an absolute embarrassment to the rest of the league.
:lol: audibly laughing at this shit :lol:

'streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18' :rofl: :rofl: what are they 5 years old

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Oh my god, even in this thread you can't let it go. You seriously have soem major issues.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't forget he reached CL final with Monaco back in 2004.
In terms of achievement I think his biggest was with us. Of course we had by far the best team in Serie B, but we started the season with a deduction of points and obviously not with the greatest of spirits.

- - - Updated - - -

And he won Serie B.
Exactly.

But I think nowadays managers like Allegri or Zidane are far more evolved than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)