Serie A 2018/19 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Napoli: Meret fractured ulna
By Football Italia staff

Bad news for new Napoli goalkeeper Alex Meret, who fractured a bone in his arm during training today.

The former Udinese and SPAL shot-stopper was involved in a nasty collision with teenage teammate Mezzoni at their Dimaro training ground.

He immediately winced in pain and had treatment before leaving the field with ice on his arm.

A statement from the club confirmed Meret has been diagnosed with a fracture of the third medial ulna in his left arm.

The limb has already been placed in a cast.

It’s not clear how long this will take to recover from, but Meret is certainly a very unlucky player.

He is only 21 years old, but has just 13 Serie A appearances under his belt following shoulder problems, muscular issues and surgery for a sports hernia.

Meret was signed from Udinese for €22m along with teammate Orestis Karnezis.

- - - Updated - - -

-------------

Damn, that sucks. 22m on a goalie with a broken arm. Changes their transfer plans completely I would think.
Still bothers me that they signed him

He’s def a yung god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its funny as fuck bc everyone could see this was the way they where heading. They even manage to fail more spetaculary than i hoped for. Spend 200m for mostly unproven or proven mediocre players. Huge contracts for dunnerumma and bunucci. They are almost unsellable now.
Exactly. Anyone with half a brain could see that this Yonghong Li guy was a fraud and charlatan and was never going to be able to pay back his loan with such a huge interest rate on top of it. And now Milan are owned by a hedge fund lmao. Loving every bit of their own self-inflicted misery.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan fans will still be consoling themselves with their 7 CLs while they don't win shit ever again.

PS sad thing is they'll probably always have more CLs than us, during the entirety of this century at least :cry:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Exactly. Anyone with half a brain could see that this Yonghong Li guy was a fraud and charlatan and was never going to be able to pay back his loan with such a huge interest rate on top of it. And now Milan are owned by a hedge fund lmao. Loving every bit of their own self-inflicted misery.
It's certainly enjoyable, can't deny it. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Milan fans will still be consoling themselves with their 7 CLs while they don't win $#@! ever again.

PS sad thing is they'll probably always have more CLs than us, during the entirety of this century at least :cry:
Not if we eventually go on and do a #MY7H in Europe too. :p

:lol:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The battle of also means is heating up in Italy, with Napoli being dismantled and inter making some good moves I doubt Napoli can finish second again. Roma has downgraded way too much to challenge as well.

Who would you guys rather see finish behind us? I know nobody cares :lol2: This Ronaldo purchase has turned everything into a good joke.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5799681 said:
The battle of also means is heating up in Italy, with Napoli being dismantled and inter making some good moves I doubt Napoli can finish second again. Roma has downgraded way too much to challenge as well.

Who would you guys rather see finish behind us? I know nobody cares :lol2: This Ronaldo purchase has turned everything into a good joke.
I think Napoli will be even better with Ancelotti, he has a winning mentality that they lacked last season, they are sure to add one of Benzema/Cavani, and some more depth to their DEF. Only major losses are Reina/Jorginho & they've replaced those two already. Inter is indeed strengthening quite a bit, will be interesting to see how they do. As for Roma, Nainggollan is a big loss. But they've strengthened the overall squad with Pastore, Kluivert, Coric, Cristante etc, they've also held on to Alisson so far which is big for them. I think the top 5 will be very competitive next season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Forza Croatia in the final, though. I just think they're fucking awesome.

That said; MUCH love for Didier Deschamps, who as a coach brought us up from Serie-B. If France were to win this, I wouldn't be sad. There has always been a France-Juve connection and I have a soft spot for them.

I support Croatia in the final, but will not be sad if France wins.

To me this is a dream final; I can just sit back and enjoy the game.

But once and for all; let it be known that I support CROATIA and @Lion - I hope he finally makes a sale at Canadian Tire.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Croatia have played 3 times 120 min's in a row whereas France cruised their way to the final. They'll be much fitter and they are quality wise the better. I think it'll be a very one sided final

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Comments
The Serie A rights for the UK and Ireland have been bought by Eleven Sports, who will broadcast the league for the next three seasons.

The company, owned by Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani had previously bought the La Liga rights in the UK, and it has now taken the Italian rights from BT Sport.

“Eleven Sports has today announced a strategic partnership with IMG in the UK and Ireland for the launch of two new sports channels that will include live and exclusive rights to Serie A as well as every match from La Liga,” an official statement confirms.

“Eleven Sports 1 and Eleven Sports 2 will launch via an online streaming platform this August in the UK and Ireland with more premium rights to be announced soon.”

The platform will show Serie A for the next three seasons, on a “soon-to-be-launched online streaming platform”, while discussions are underway with “other major platforms in the UK and Ireland” to show the matches.

FI

I already pay the BT Sports package as they had all the Serie A and CL games.

Don't be telling me I now have to pay a subscription to some strraming channel just to watch games.

The Ronadlo effect :sergio:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Comments
The Serie A rights for the UK and Ireland have been bought by Eleven Sports, who will broadcast the league for the next three seasons.

The company, owned by Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani had previously bought the La Liga rights in the UK, and it has now taken the Italian rights from BT Sport.

“Eleven Sports has today announced a strategic partnership with IMG in the UK and Ireland for the launch of two new sports channels that will include live and exclusive rights to Serie A as well as every match from La Liga,” an official statement confirms.

“Eleven Sports 1 and Eleven Sports 2 will launch via an online streaming platform this August in the UK and Ireland with more premium rights to be announced soon.”

The platform will show Serie A for the next three seasons, on a “soon-to-be-launched online streaming platform”, while discussions are underway with “other major platforms in the UK and Ireland” to show the matches.

FI

I already pay the BT Sports package as they had all the Serie A and CL games.

Don't be telling me I now have to pay a subscription to some strraming channel just to watch games.

The Ronadlo effect :sergio:
Fuuuuuuuck!!! This bullshit pisses me off. Bt sport was perfect.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Sorry if posted, but... :lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Napoli hint at new tiger kit
By Football Italia staff

Kappa have been dropping hints about the 2018-19 Napoli jersey, which could include a tiger’s head and entwined snakes. The Partenopei begin a new era with Coach Carlo Ancelotti after three years under Maurizio Sarri. Although pre-season training has already begun, they are yet to unveil their official kit, but a viral marketing campaign is in progress.

This morning, the streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18. These tie in with rumours that the Napoli kit will include a large tiger’s head on one side. As for the goalkeepers, they could have two snakes entwined on the back. Napoli are known for some outlandish jerseys, most notably the 'camouflage’ kit.

The outlandish jersey Scudetto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sorry if posted, but... :lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Napoli hint at new tiger kit
By Football Italia staff

Kappa have been dropping hints about the 2018-19 Napoli jersey, which could include a tiger’s head and entwined snakes. The Partenopei begin a new era with Coach Carlo Ancelotti after three years under Maurizio Sarri. Although pre-season training has already begun, they are yet to unveil their official kit, but a viral marketing campaign is in progress.

This morning, the streets of Naples had drawings of big cat paws and scratches with the date 18/07/18. These tie in with rumours that the Napoli kit will include a large tiger’s head on one side. As for the goalkeepers, they could have two snakes entwined on the back. Napoli are known for some outlandish jerseys, most notably the ‘camouflage’ kit.

The outlandish jersey Scudetto! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

Somebody please put this shit club out of business. What an absolute embarrassment to the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)