Serie A 2018/19 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter have been a joke and a meme club throughout a lot of their history. It’s even reflected in their club anthem ffs. Their mid 00s “rise” to power because of external influences was the only way they could become a relevant and winning team again. They sold their soul to the devil and now they are back to being they joke meme club again. Luckily we took Cancelo out of that environment quickly enough before he became a totally useless player.
Was interesting because they really should have won tonight and fairly comfortably. Everything was going well for them and Torino looked limp until the 55th minute, long ball from midfield Handanovic makes hilarious brainfart and gifts Belotti a goal.

From that moment on they collapsed and Torino seized the day. Game could have easily ended with Torino winning by several goals. Inter were lucky to escape with the draw.

They are the anti-juve in the sense that they are ultimate chokers who collapse in the face of adversity.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My favourite one
http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...-(26-Aug-18)&p=1740366&viewfull=1#post1740366

Seriously, I'm tired of this shit. It's been 7 years and it's the same garbage over and over. As I said at the end of last season before that last game with Lazio, even if by some miracle we beat Lazio, this team needs to be blown up. There are way too many players with loser mentality. The core needs to completely change. It's the same thing that happened in 2010. The joy from winning the treble, kept our head up our asses, and failed to see that that group of players was done for.

What can you say? Inter never learns from their mistakes.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
oh dear use google translate and watch the vid.

they see things that never happened. Being anti-Juventino is indeed a mental disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)