Serie A 2018/19 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great game

Torino should've won this

Peter Drury is covering Serie A games now. That was unexpected.

Ronaldo effect i guess
Peter Drury ❤️ His commentary on Roma’s win against Barca last season was just epic.

Inter lmao. Will they be this season Milan? And will Milan be this seasons Benevento? We live in hope.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like i said before start of season, there is a deep deep rot that goes beyond signing a few talented individuals.

They are psychologically fucked and it infects anyone who joins like a virus
Inter have been a joke and a meme club throughout a lot of their history. It’s even reflected in their club anthem ffs. Their mid 00s “rise” to power because of external influences was the only way they could become a relevant and winning team again. They sold their soul to the devil and now they are back to being they joke meme club again. Luckily we took Cancelo out of that environment quickly enough before he became a totally useless player.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Peter Drury ❤️ His commentary on Roma’s win against Barca last season was just epic.

Inter lmao. Will they be this season Milan? And will Milan be this seasons Benevento? We live in hope.
Is he part of Eleven Sports' commentary team ? I'm so happy i dont have to listen to those drunk Scottish/Irish guys like Paul Visca and Richard Wittle cover the games. The presentation of Serie A has drastically improved. This includes their YouTube channel as well. They upload highlights within a few hrs of games being finished.

If only the league had better stadiums....

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter :lol2:
After they barely made the Champions League from a last game victory, their fans thought they’re world beaters. They were so cocky before this season.
They were calling themselves "The Anti-Juve" and so many of them were taking about the scudetto, and how Skriniar, Miranda, De Vrij would easily shut down Ronaldo and our attack.

Good job they've done shutting down the incredible attacks of Torino and Sassuolo. :mut:

Off to FIF for some laughs @Cerval ;)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is he part of Eleven Sports' commentary team ? I'm so happy i dont have to listen to those drunk Scottish/Irish guys like Paul Visca and Richard Wittle cover the games. The presentation of Serie A has drastically improved. This includes their YouTube channel as well. They upload highlights within a few hrs of games being finished.

If only the league had better stadiums....
This all happened before CR7 even signed. Serie A clubs (for once) used a bit of foresight and voted for the change of the international rights to go from MP Silva to IMG. IMG produce and also own the international rights for the EPL.

So Serie A fans now have a (much) better highlights show, preview show, new professional looking graphics, a much better YouTube profile with games uploaded straight away and also better commentators.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This all happened before CR7 even signed. Serie A clubs (for once) used a bit of foresight and voted for the change of the international rights to go from MP Silva to IMG. IMG produce and also own the international rights for the EPL. So Serie A fans now have a (much) better highlights show, preview show, new professional looking graphics, a much better YouTube profile with games uploaded straight away and also better commentators.
:tup:

No wonder. I have watched almost every live match that's been telecasted since the season's begun. Been an exciting start so far tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)