Serie A 2018/19 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So it's okay to hit the ref if he gives you a harsh yellow? :shifty:
where's the hit though? i saw the ref pushing the guy back for no apparent reason, then paqueta pushed the ref's arm away from his own chest. if it's a hit, then football really became a girly sport. it was a stupid yellow, and an even more retarded red. just like the one mandzu got last season against udinese from orsato, but it was a verbal 'hit' that time. instead of calming the nerves of the players, the refs just made both situations worse.

remember bonucci headbutting rizzoli? :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
where's the hit though? i saw the ref pushing the guy back for no apparent reason, then paqueta pushed the ref's arm away from his own chest. if it's a hit, then football really became a girly sport. it was a stupid yellow, and an even more retarded red. just like the one mandzu got last season against udinese from orsato, but it was a verbal 'hit' that time. instead of calming the nerves of the players, the refs just made both situations worse.

Wat? Watch the video. He gives the refs arm a karate chop. Pretty minor imo, but also pretty obvious

Jun 6, 2015
So it seems Bakayoko won't become

You simply don't touch the ref, especially not in that manner. Everyone who plays football should know that. Clear red.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So it seems Bakayoko won't become

You simply don't touch the ref, especially not in that manner. Everyone who plays football should know that. Clear red.
of course it's a red. my point was that 1. the ref fucked it up completely, it was a 100% avoidable situation, he made it worse and 2. although paqueta touched the ref, i wouldn't call it a hit. anyway, milan still won despite these incidents, i hope it won't resurrect them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
of course it's a red. my point was that 1. the ref fucked it up completely, it was a 100% avoidable situation, he made it worse and 2. although paqueta touched the ref, i wouldn't call it a hit. anyway, milan still won despite these incidents, i hope it won't resurrect them.
They'll be without Paqueta, Bakayoko (probably) and Biglia for their next match. Their midfield is pretty thin. I hope Chiesa pounces on that opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)