Serie A 2018/19 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
A man has to give credit where its due, even to the enemy:

vasilios [source: FiF.com]
What a fucked up club this is. Normally if you're a team in 3rd/4th place you're looking to build on a solid foundation, make a few key additions over the summer to start pushing for the title, or at least making the right steps to do so in the near future. Not Inter. Even if we magically finish in a CL spot this year we're looking at firing our coach, selling our 'top' player at a discount and having to replace half our starting 11 to have any hope of not being a complete disaster next year.
That is a pretty objective view for the average merdazzurri fan. In fact if this view were more common even in the management levels - Inter might win something some day. :beppe: must better have a big paycheck and insurance, cause now he is working in the assylum and the crazies are running it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolute chaos at Inter...again :lol:

That is pretty much the essence of that ridiculous, fucked-up club. Spalletti is just observing tradition. Not even Beppe Marotta can work his magic with that bunch of losers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So are Roma. They are an almost farcical club.
EDF was a nice and easy scapegoat.

Monchi destroys the team that comfortably finished in the top 4 and made the semi-finals and all for what...to sign useless duds like Pastore, Nzonzi and Olsen. It will be an absolute disaster for them when they miss out on the CL next season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A man has to give credit where its due, even to the enemy:

That is a pretty objective view for the average merdazzurri fan. In fact if this view were more common even in the management levels - Inter might win something some day. :beppe: must better have a big paycheck and insurance, cause now he is working in the assylum and the crazies are running it
Its amazing how the gap between Juventus and the rest only continues to get wider each season

deyanBG

Mar 10, 2017
Lazio should have score at least 2 more goals.
Simone Indzagi totally outplayed Spalletti.
Credit on him for this match.

I just randomly saw this in FIF forum ..
This is hilarious as fu*k ... :D

60bff4b835d3107c9c82802c2acc682b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
Its amazing how the gap between Juventus and the rest only continues to get wider each season
Yeah, they need state sponsorship on some level. It's pathetic, but obvious. Maybe, they can take away sporting actvivitis, businesses next to that stadia. Anyway corruption is a sweet death. Nobody cares about anything in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)