Serie A 2018/19 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Inter will finish 3rd.

It’s between Milan and Roma and the most important thing is Milan miss out on the top 4.
Inter are only 2 points ahead of Roma before this match, they didn't play any direct competitors: Juve napoli milan roma lazio atalanta. We must not lose hope they can always be destroyed.
For exemples Roma has already played atalanta and milan, Milan has already played Napoli Roma and Atalanta, Lazio has already played Juve and napoli.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's a tireless worker, unselfish, super fast, smart, has a good eye for goal and so energetic, never stops coming at you. Maybe this summer is too early, but maybe he's too expensive by next summer. If we have something left after we hopefully buy a good midfielder I'd go for him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
yea i don't know why he is so doubted around here. Every time i have seen him he has really impressed for his age.

Maybe folks just expect a flair of the season italian attacker to fail like so many others.
I think he's underrated here. But perhaps still he is slightly below the level we need from a winger.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's a tireless worker, unselfish, super fast, smart, has a good eye for goal and so energetic, never stops coming at you. Maybe this summer is too early, but maybe he's too expensive by next summer. If we have something left after we hopefully buy a good midfielder I'd go for him.
Yes his attitude is part of what makes him likeable. He works hard and doesn't sulk around like some of the young star primadonnas whose reputation go right to their heads. Seems like a good kid.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's underrated here. But perhaps still he is slightly below the level we need from a winger.
Oh I don't see much point in signing him either considering we are overstocked on attackers, he isn't good enough to start and won't get time to develop from Allegri's bench but i do like the player.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This Viola merda match is bonkers. VAR gave Inter a penalty, cancelled a viola goal, and gave them a last gasp penalty even though it clearly hit D'ambrosio's chest and not arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently shouldn't have been a penalty?
Not even close. It hit his chest first, and I'm not even sure if it hit his arm after that or not. After a 2 minute review he gave it anyway

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I feel that the ref overruled VAR and confirmed the penalty just because he interrupted play to give it. What would he do if he revoked the decision? drop ball?

It was clearly not a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)