Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I‘ve always been in #teampogba.

:snoop:
@Fr3sh and I are part of #TeamSaul

Better than both Pogba and SMS, and far more consistent

- - - Updated - - -

its only 8 games tho
I'd love SMS here, especially in place of Emre Can. 60-80mil and I'd say sign him in a heartbeat.

But paying 120mil for him or whatever that clown wants would be stupid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's why it was so amusing when he was their best player the first few games and they were bragging about getting him off us for free. :lol3:

That's fine, they can take him for free and we'll pay 40mil for Cancelo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Fr3sh and I are part of #TeamSaul

Better than both Pogba and SMS, and far more consistent

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love SMS here, especially in place of Emre Can. 60-80mil and I'd say sign him in a heartbeat.

But paying 120mil for him or whatever that clown wants would be stupid.
I like Saul and he would be a dream to have here but so are few others with Pogba on top of that list...
Saul is a WC player who can contribute a lot but Pogba IMO is the best in his position

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
150M clause for Saul. disband, teamSaul
Didn't Lotito say SMS was worth 150m too? :lol:

I'd prefer the club pay more for Saul than either SMS or Pogba. He's the Vidal-type mid that would complement Pjanic so well.

- - - Updated - - -

Saul has a contract with Atletico until 2026 :sad: yeah he actually signed a 9 year contract extension last season.

He will probably cost at least as much as SMS or Pogba would.
Yeah. There's definitely no chance we sign him. Dude's a beast though. Of the 3, he'd be the best complement to Pjanic.

I doubt we'd ever offer Lotito enough to get SMS. Dude needs to save face now if he sells him.

Pogba is hard to say. It seems ridiculous that ManU would sell him, considering he's in his "prime", and no matter how poor he's been for long periods of time for them, he's still been their best player bar De Gea. I'd say he'd have to start raising a real ruckus to force his way out for any kind of bargain price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)