Serie A 2018/19 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
latest crop :lol3:

I never imagined it'll be that bad. The season is being ruined before it even begins.

Now jube can not win one game without controversial calls in their favor. Inter can not play one game without having controversial calls against them.

I've lived through the late 90s and I dont recall it being that much consistently scandalous. This is worse than I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

And what do we get from the FIGC? Oh sorry bout that, the referee wasnt really good in this game. Ops! Oh really sorry bout that Inter, we admit the referee didnt handle that situation quite well. Oh no we sincerely apologize there the VAR officials were having an anal orgy and totally missed that on the line goal saved handball, next time no anal sex in the VAR room just blowjobs.
If it were an Inter player, they'd disallow it for the first attempt where Cristiano was exposed and sitting comfortably in offside position for several seconds in this situation.

And it'd be correct, as the rule states:
Commiting an Offside Offence
A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

- interfering with play
- interfering with an opponent
- gaining an advantage by being in that position

Ref has a right by the rulebook to call Cristiano (and Mandzukic) offside, through VAR of course, when Alex Sandro lays the ball to Pjanic. Of course they wouldn't do this to Juventus and Cristiano.

Mandzukic forces #6 to be concerned about him, who is offside, rather than Pjanic, who has the ball, because he was exposed. Additionally, the defence doesn't bother about Cristiano until Mandzukic is offside for another touch and the guy who barely covers Cristiano, for the first time in this situation, is concerned about Mandzukic and backtracks a bit to cover him.

Now please, someone tell me that this is overreacting and that if it were Nainggolan, Asamoah, D'Ambrosio and Icardi involved, this goal would have stood...
Good point brehme
thumbsup1.gif
If Radja goal was rejected by a -20s offside mistake, this shit should be disallowed too. Double standard is coincidence, huh?
Juve without the Spitter Costa is a just a highly paid midtable club
VAR rule article FU. No VAR is to be used in Juventus match in the event Inter win their match in the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)