Serie A 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventinovero

Sep 12, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA INTER MERDA

And the fact one of their fanboys scored the goal that could very likely keep them out of the CL (and put them in hot water with UEFA for FFP Regs) makes this all the more sweeter.
Even more hilarious is that Sassuolo have nothing to play for. Reminds me of the Morata goal that crushed their European dream after we'd already won the league lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, they will be heavily sanctioned by FFP if they miss out on EL. Their Chinese owner already looking weak and searching for loans left and right.
lets see. if they can get some 70-80M for Dollarumma and some other overrated assets they own, they could scrap by. but they absolutely must make the CL next season, otherwise they project is dead

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Roma mathematically qualify for the CL now. Good chance for Roma to become a permanent fixture in the top 4 with all their 'success' in Europe lately + their incoming sponsorship deals and ofcourse their big stadium project. Unless Milan clubs get filthy rich Arabs and unless FFP is suspended, Roma have a good chance to cement themselves as a top club in Italy.
Don't forget Monchi, one of the most sought after SDs. While Milanese clubs are sticking to jokes like Ausilio and Fassone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)