Serie A 2017/18 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
2016 and 2018 Napoli were in the driving seat for the Scudetto and blew it

It's just frustrating for them as no matter what they do we end up winning the Scudetto in the end, credit to Napoli for putting up a great fight and taking it down to the wire for a club with very little resources I admire them (not their fans)

I hope they keep improving and pushing us even more as the higher the competition the stronger the league in the long run

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck Napoli, I hope they rot in their garbage town and teams like Udinese end up in CL again (and ahead of not only Napoli but Inter, Milan, Roma...).

Oct 23, 2011
In the end it will be Milan and Inter who will be pushing us again, after they reach their first or second CL spot. Napoli is just not sustainable enough and as a matter of fact, i believe a lot of their key players will leave this summer. Even Roma is a better balanced organization and a couple of long runs in the CL, just as this season, and their new stadium will do wonders.

Napoli is really the scum of Italy, and i would rather lose the scudetto to anyone else than them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course they weren’t :lol2:
Amazing how people keep downgrading this team.
I love that he says Napoli blew it, completely ignoring that we went on a 26 match unbeaten run in 2016, including beating Napoli to finish the season with over 90 points and win the scudetto. Same thing this year. When we were behind Napoli we went something like 18-20 matches unbeaten in Serie A to take control again and we're already over 90 points with 2 matches left.

Napoli didn't blow the scudetto, our team put their heads down and grinded out the results necessary.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Napoli has lost 2 and drawn 4 of their last 10 matches. Since the beginning of March - 4 wins - 4 draws - 2 losses. In the only competition they had left, in the most important stretch of the season, only took 16 points from 10 matches.

Grande Sarri. Look at that incredible motivation to have his players perform at such high levels when it matters most. Out of CL group stage to Shaktar. Out of Europa League to RB Leipzig. Out of Coppa Italia to Atalanta.

Go out of all competitions in January and February to focus on winning scudetti. Drop 14 points in 2 months. :lol:
Of course they weren’t :lol2:
Amazing how people keep downgrading this team.

I love that he says Napoli blew it, completely ignoring that we went on a 26 match unbeaten run in 2016, including beating Napoli to finish the season with over 90 points and win the scudetto. Same thing this year. When we were behind Napoli we went something like 18-20 matches unbeaten in Serie A to take control again and we're already over 90 points with 2 matches left.

Napoli didn't blow the scudetto, our team put their heads down and grinded out the results necessary.
I need not say anymore

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
2016 and 2018 Napoli were in the driving seat for the Scudetto and blew it

It's just frustrating for them as no matter what they do we end up winning the Scudetto in the end, credit to Napoli for putting up a great fight and taking it down to the wire for a club with very little resources I admire them (not their fans)

I hope they keep improving and pushing us even more as the higher the competition the stronger the league in the long run
You kinda seem mad that they didn’t win :p

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
You kinda seem mad that they didn’t win :p
I was just replying really to the last page of people with Napoli quotes saying Juve stole the Scudetto, they are 100% frustrated and pissed off

Everytime they look in the mirror they must see a Juve player not them

I'm happy they pushed us all the way, made the league much more exciting to watch

I don't want Juve to win easily in the league, the tougher it is the better for us and the better it will make us in the long term

Napoli deserve credit and respect for their effort, obviously crying about it and saying we "stole it" makes it hard not to laugh at them

The more competition the better for Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)