Serie A 2017/18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shouldn't have, MarkEMArk. I do get a sense of staleness this year, but that'll be forced to change this summer.
It's not staleness, just the squad is in a weird way off balance and Allegri was not able to find a winning formula, well winning is not the word here. Working? Well oiled? I think you get my point.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Roma:Juve match has a draw written all over it, I bet it's going to be boring as fuck. A draw guarantees us the Scudetto and the same result gives Roma top 4 finish.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@Mark
@Jem83
@zizinho @JCK @Dru
@Badass Dybala
@Bianconero_Aus
@Post Ironic
@Xperd
@Elvin
@Cronios
@JuveJay
@Rabbit
@j0ker
@Bianconero81
@Mark
@MikeM @ALC
@Kyle
@AFL_ITALIA @Gep
@Fr3sh

I need all ya'all's feedback/ideas for my annual post. I can't possibly remember everything. PM if you can what you recall from this season that you want included.
I went through the thread to see if there were things that other people mentioned before I saw this, most were :p. I remember AC Milan fans thinking they were going to dominate after their last mercato. There's their continual financial problems too.

The away match to Tottenham.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: crazy

I seriously think we should add more to the list.
I have them all still and tried editing it but it wouldn’t work. I think maybe if we started a thread just for my annual posts it would work? Actually I could just post the link instead of embedding them but it won’t look as cool...

@Mark pls discuss

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have them all still and tried editing it but it wouldn’t work. I think maybe if we started a thread just for my annual posts it would work? Actually I could just post the link instead of embedding them but it won’t look as cool...

@Mark pls discuss
Sounds like a good idea tbh. Your epic post deserves to have its own thread for sure.
@Mark - make it happen amico.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)