Serie A 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hamsik: 'Sarri must stay at Napoli'
By Football Italia staff

Marek Hamsik believes the Scudetto race was decided by “details” and urged Maurizio Sarri to stay at Napoli. “He’s fundamental.”

The captain came off the bench to score a stunning goal today, but the 2-2 draw with Torino makes it virtually impossible for them to catch Juventus.

“Unfortunately there are regrets and we didn’t deserve these recent results, because it was such a strong campaign,” the captain told Mediaset Premium and Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“It’s a pity we didn’t win today. Certainly knowing the result of Inter 2-3 Juventus was a psychological blow, but we have to learn to focus only on ourselves and not on what happens elsewhere.

There were some incidents that changed the course of the campaign and in the end :lol::lol:, when it’s so close, it comes down to details. It’s something we must work with and learn from, because we must become stronger.

“Our playing style is constant pressing and the moment we calm that down, we look slow and predictable. We cannot lower the tempo, because it makes us easy to read for the opposition.

“On the field we deserved more, even if Juventus are a stronger club with more strength in depth for their squad too.”

There is a great deal of speculation on the future of Coach Sarri, exacerbated by the comments of President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

“I really hope Sarri stays, because he has helped improve both the team and everyone around Napoli. It’s fundamental that he remains, as he created a spectacular group and the fans know it too, which is why 50,000 come to every game.

“Our objective now is to set a new all-time club record for Serie A points.”
Yap details
For example one important detail is Juve are much better than Napoli
Another detail is that we were adjusting to changes and it took us a while to start the engine.. thats why Napoli believed until now..
Hamsik can say whatever he wants but in the end Juve will win next year as well...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maurizio Sarri believes Napoli “are simply not equipped to compete with Juventus” and admits “if the club can’t keep six or seven players, then the era is over.”

The Partenopei have virtually lost their Scudetto hopes with a 2-2 draw against Torino, as the Bianconeri now need only one point.

“I don’t think any player or Coach could want more than these fans,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.

“With the season practically over, 50,000 people singing and celebrating during a week when you lost all hope. That says everything about how wonderful these people are.

“Aside from being disappointed we were unable to make these fans happy all the way to the end, we must be clear-headed and analyse the facts. Napoli are in certain ways simply not equipped to compete with Juventus.

“Considering that, Napoli had an extraordinary campaign and it was also unlucky, because in the space of four minutes at one stage, we went from being ahead of Juve to four points behind. Those four minutes were the end of Inter-Juve and the start of Fiorentina-Napoli.

“With the resources at our disposal, losing Arkadiusz Milik and Faouzi Ghoulam for months was simply not a blow we could handle. We should be happy with what this team has done.”

Sarri was asked if this represented the end of an era at Napoli and he passed it on to President De Laurentiis.

“There is a contract that has a clause worth €8m. We have 10 days to evaluate the situation. The President gave me the chance to coach the team I’ve supported since childhood, a satisfaction that very few people have enjoyed.

“If he’s happy and I’m happy, then that’s great. If he is not happy, then I’m disappointed, but every now and then Aurelio does make these statements and then 30 minutes later it’s back as if nothing had happened.

“If the era is over, that’s down to the club. If the club cannot keep hold of six or seven of these players, then clearly an era is over. This is a group of players with a culture of hard work and are ready to keep challenging themselves. We could’ve done more without those two injures, but physical fitness isn’t as important as the mind.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In the last 15 years only Napoli has been winter champions and failed to win the scudetto. Both times under Sarri... this year and in 2015-16. Sarrismo. All about blowing your load early.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This season was " this can be our year" to now...every single excuse is being used. lol

- - - Updated - - -

In the last 15 years only Napoli has been winter champions and failed to win the scudetto. Both times under Sarri... this year and in 2015-16. Sarrismo. All about blowing your load early.
Need this for my post hahaha

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maurizio Sarri believes Napoli “are simply not equipped to compete with Juventus” and admits “if the club can’t keep six or seven players, then the era is over.”

The Partenopei have virtually lost their Scudetto hopes with a 2-2 draw against Torino, as the Bianconeri now need only one point.

“I don’t think any player or Coach could want more than these fans,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.

“With the season practically over, 50,000 people singing and celebrating during a week when you lost all hope. That says everything about how wonderful these people are.

“Aside from being disappointed we were unable to make these fans happy all the way to the end, we must be clear-headed and analyse the facts. Napoli are in certain ways simply not equipped to compete with Juventus.

“Considering that, Napoli had an extraordinary campaign and it was also unlucky, because in the space of four minutes at one stage, we went from being ahead of Juve to four points behind. Those four minutes were the end of Inter-Juve and the start of Fiorentina-Napoli.

“With the resources at our disposal, losing Arkadiusz Milik and Faouzi Ghoulam for months was simply not a blow we could handle. We should be happy with what this team has done.”

Sarri was asked if this represented the end of an era at Napoli and he passed it on to President De Laurentiis.

“There is a contract that has a clause worth €8m. We have 10 days to evaluate the situation. The President gave me the chance to coach the team I’ve supported since childhood, a satisfaction that very few people have enjoyed.

“If he’s happy and I’m happy, then that’s great. If he is not happy, then I’m disappointed, but every now and then Aurelio does make these statements and then 30 minutes later it’s back as if nothing had happened.

“If the era is over, that’s down to the club. If the club cannot keep hold of six or seven of these players, then clearly an era is over. This is a group of players with a culture of hard work and are ready to keep challenging themselves. We could’ve done more without those two injures, but physical fitness isn’t as important as the mind.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As far as Napoli and Sarri are concerned those are probably the most normal comments you will read from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)