Serie A 2017/18 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juve B in Serie C? Oh my oh my oh my, that's like a dream come true, each year we loan out craploads of players, finally we won't have to, we can keep them and develop them in a professional league. hopefully they're allowed to be promoted to Serie B

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve B in Serie C? Oh my oh my oh my, that's like a dream come true, each year we loan out craploads of players, finally we won't have to, we can keep them and develop them in a professional league. hopefully they're allowed to be promoted to Serie B
Gotta come up with a cooler name. Would just 'Juve' work? I think it would be great.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Wow, why da fak the same way as in England, this is the most retarded decision there is. A reserve team means creating a reserve league with only reserves from A teams playing, which is no different than arranging weekly friendlies between random players from random clubs.

I hope when Malago said England he really meant Germany and Spain, which is the model Italy should deploy, the best there is so far - creating a B team, who enters the lowest possible proffessional division and plays with and agains the real teams there, fighting for promotion until they reach Serie B and there the B team is not permitted to promote to Serie A regardless of their results. This is something Italy should have done a looong looong time ago and is also one of the big reasons why the country is behind both Spain and Germany, in regards of young and talanted kids, to developing those young and talanted kids and preparing them for their next and most important step - to be ready for the first team. I mean look and Serie B top scorers table - all of first 10-15 players are around or even older than 30 years, the younger one is our loanee Cerri (and he is like the 10th top goalscorer, or even worse...)

B teams who play in Serie B and C is awesome, reserve teams in a reserve league is awful, it is no different than playing with some friends in the park on a Sunday afternoon...
Agree and disagree.
Both have some profits and cons.

You already summed up the profits of B teams in Serie B and C, but there also big cons. The bigger 'provincial' clubs like Perugia with a good fanbase will play against ennobled youth teams. No supporter wants to see that and you will los a big attendance in the league. For the development of the players it is really good, but for the overall status it is bad.

Everyone hates 'jong ajax' 'jong AZ' 'jong PSV' in the Netherlands and there are mostly less than 500 supporters by a match. You need to seperate 'second teams' with first teams.

Apr 29, 2006
I hate Hillary Clinton and am almost never on-board with her ideas, but I can safely say that if she was talking about Inter supporters - 'deplorables' is a kind of an under-statement.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
he barely speaks Italian, imagine English. LOL
He already speaks English from the reports I seen as he used to be a banker in London, quite an interesting career he has had
Sarri divided his time as an amateur footballer and banker for Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena in Tuscany. His work as a banker saw him travel Europe, working in London, Zürich and Luxembourg. Sarri would work in the bank in the morning, and trained and played in games in the afternoon and evening. In 1999, aged 40, Sarri transitioned into coaching, following the same schedule he adhered to for his entire work life. After gaining employment with minor side Tegoleto, he decided to quit his job to devote himself exclusively to his coaching career.

..from Wikipedia.

Lol.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sarri divided his time as an amateur footballer and banker for Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena in Tuscany. His work as a banker saw him travel Europe, working in London, Zürich and Luxembourg. Sarri would work in the bank in the morning, and trained and played in games in the afternoon and evening. In 1999, aged 40, Sarri transitioned into coaching, following the same schedule he adhered to for his entire work life. After gaining employment with minor side Tegoleto, he decided to quit his job to devote himself exclusively to his coaching career.

..from Wikipedia.

Lol.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)