Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2009
THE LOSER QUOTES BEGIN: SARRI

“The only hope is that in life, everything has to end sometime! Sooner or later, the domination will end.

“I must say, seeing the Premier League have this constant alternation of winners every year, it grows the love for teams and makes everyone have hope of success.

“It’s a different situation here in Italy. The risk is that we’ll lose many fans, because they cheer on teams that will never win and they know that too well.

“If we impoverish the whole system, then the rich will be impoverished too…”
Appeal to pity? This is strait up begging...i kinda understand tho...making an outlier team overperform year after year only for your efforts to be demolished by an unrelenting and indifferent tank of a machine team...it gets to u...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ahhhh. It still feels GREAT.

Oh the glory and the tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Appeal to pity? This is strait up begging...i kinda understand tho...making an outlier team overperform year after year only for your efforts to be demolished by an unrelenting and indifferent tank of a machine team...it gets to u...
If it wasn't already cringeworthy before, it def reached that status this month.

But you acknowledge the fact you predict us to lose like 8/10 games? :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You're right, your semiannual "heads must roll" series is tolerable lol, but don't get this level negativity from many Juventini in general.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The Mayor of Naples has appeared to launch a stinging attack on Juventus, accusing them of 'stealing from the state’ and being a 'corrupt power’.

Although Luigi De Magistris [pictured, left] did not mention Juve explicitly in his Facebook post, the likes of Gazzetta dello Sport are convinced he was referring to the Bianconeri, given its timing – just two days after they were accused of beating Inter with favourable refereeing decisions.

“I’ll always be a proud Neapolitan, in joy and sorrow, with our flaws and strengths,” he began.

“Our city and the Neapolitan people are tired of injustice. We’ll take back everything you’ve taken from us. We’ll conquer what belongs to us. It’s nothing more than what we have a right to.

“The difference between us and those who usurp our rights is that we still live to be loving and have a great and profound sense of humanity, while they feel strong and powerful by stealing from the state or football.

“We’ll take it all back, without any complaints or a hat in hand but with a fight and our backs straight.

“Our dignity is priceless, our thirst for justice is vast and profound. Unity wins, knocking down the palaces of corrupt powers, while conquering our targets.”

lol the level of italian politicians...

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
In Serie A weve done well.. conceded 22 goals and scored more than previous years with still a few games left.. its a little suprising as our attack hasnt seemed to 'click'.. but Costa has been an important addition & has made an impact in attack & we will go close to the 100points

Our problem is Europe and the only way to improve is by adding quality players if we want success in CL..

Napoli have done very well to keep up with us, I think theyve overachieved, we are far superior in our squad , and if we were to lose the scudetto to them this season it would have been a complete failure imo as Napoli arent anything special, they are consistent but still lack the quality in their squad of a scudetto winning team & dont get close to the other top teams in Europe..

overall if we get the double its a very good season, for us to go to the next level and challenge in CL we need to sign a couple more quality players.. even though we were unconvincing in CL we were very unlucky & could easily have been in a SF now..

Assuming we get the double will be a good year.. Scudetto only a pass.. no scudetto a fail..

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
THE LOSER QUOTES BEGIN: SARRI

“The only hope is that in life, everything has to end sometime! Sooner or later, the domination will end.

“I must say, seeing the Premier League have this constant alternation of winners every year, it grows the love for teams and makes everyone have hope of success.

“It’s a different situation here in Italy. The risk is that we’ll lose many fans, because they cheer on teams that will never win and they know that too well.

“If we impoverish the whole system, then the rich will be impoverished too…”
If other clubs want our domination to end its up to them to step it up.. we are very strong without being truly great & we still have blitzed the league again with only Napoli keeping up..

If our 'domination' was to end with the current level of mediocrity among the other Italian clubs that in itself would be a disaster for the Serie A..

Weve given all the other clubs many chances the last few years. Weve changed managers, we lost a heap of top quality players , Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Bonucci, Alves, Tevez etc etc.. we started seasons slowly but each time the other clubs choke & again in 2018..

they have only themselves to blame & its time for them to further improve if they want to challenge us

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I feel like you can post that Raiola quote every 2 weeks in Italian football, "In Italy they try to bring you down instead of rising to your level. That's why there is no progress." Or something like that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whats the point of posting irrational negative predictions? What reactions do you expect when you post that? Where's the discussion value in that?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
The point is just saying how I feel the result will end up.

I do not post to get reactions from other members.

As if I am the only one who posts stuff that have no discussion value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)