Serie A 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Being constantly wrong is not feelings, being so loud and bold in predicting things only to be proven wrong on all counts well the only dignified thing is to tone down that bravado and stay quiet, also putting your team down during an important game has got to make one a pretty lousy fan.
My bad! I should have praised them for conceding two goals against a 10-man Inter.

But you go ahead and ban me if it makes you feel better. Do it already and show the forum that you are a true fan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My bad! I should have praised them for conceding two goals against a 10-man Inter.

But you go ahead and ban me if it makes you feel better. Do it already and show the forum that you are a true fan.
Yeah that's what a fan does, at least until the game is over, and once again your predicting what makes me feel better is wrong, as are 99% of your predictions

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Damn so much buthurt in Italy right now. I hear we're stealing form everyone, lul.

Sarri even talking about a boring league since one team always win. What a loser, lul.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
It was always going to be this way, the two edged knife. If we win the title - it is because we invented VAR to be one more weapon for cheating in our arsenal, if we lose the title - then here we are, Juventus were winning unfairly without VAR and then the honest people invented VAR to correct refferee`s "mistakes" that are usually done in favor of RuBe because they are well paid by RuBe and because of all that the new Champion is the most deserved champion there is and blah blah blah...

Nothing new, we spend whole season saving energy for its end, the rest are wasting almost all of their energy in moaning, complaining and discussing conspiracy theories. We dont really have any competition because our rivals`biggest enemy is not Juve, but themselves. Those pics with the man riding a bike and the stick, who then falls and blames Juventus, that describes Serie A perfectly...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
THE LOSER QUOTES BEGIN: SARRI

“The only hope is that in life, everything has to end sometime! Sooner or later, the domination will end.

“I must say, seeing the Premier League have this constant alternation of winners every year, it grows the love for teams and makes everyone have hope of success.

“It’s a different situation here in Italy. The risk is that we’ll lose many fans, because they cheer on teams that will never win and they know that too well.

“If we impoverish the whole system, then the rich will be impoverished too…”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah that's what a fan does, at least until the game is over, and once again your predicting what makes me feel better is wrong, as are 99% of your predictions
My bad, a true fans threatens to ban all those who were complaining about conceding two goals to a 10-man Inter if the scudetto is won. A true fans forbids those who were angry at the way the team conceded two goals to a 10-man Inter to celebrate a title with other the real fans. The real fans that do not get affected at all when their team concedes two goals against a 10-man Inter, not even after being a goal up. As I said, if you don't like my predictions and the only solution to that you see is banning me, just go ahead and do it.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
THE LOSER QUOTES BEGIN: SARRI

“The only hope is that in life, everything has to end sometime! Sooner or later, the domination will end.

I must say, seeing the Premier League have this constant alternation of winners every year, it grows the love for teams and makes everyone have hope of success.

“It’s a different situation here in Italy. The risk is that we’ll lose many fans, because they cheer on teams that will never win and they know that too well.

“If we impoverish the whole system, then the rich will be impoverished too…”
inb4 Citeh wins it 10 times in a row lol

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
My bad, a true fans threatens to ban all those who were complaining about conceding two goals to a 10-man Inter if the scudetto is won. A true fans forbids those who were angry at the way the team conceded two goals to a 10-man Inter to celebrate a title with other the real fans. The real fans that do not get affected at all when their team concedes two goals against a 10-man Inter, not even after being a goal up. As I said, if you don't like my predictions and the only solution to that you see is banning me, just go ahead and do it.
Your predictions do suck, that's why I asked you a couple days ago if they are some anti-jinx machine or you're just stupidly pessimistic :D Because lately you've been proven wrong more times than dear doctor Cronios

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Your predictions do suck, that's why I asked you a couple days ago if they are some anti-jinx machine or you're just stupidly pessimistic :D Because lately you've been proven wrong more times than dear doctor Cronios
I am fine with that, I am even fine with being called pessimistic but to be promised a ban because I was complaining about our attitude in allowing two goals against a 10-man Inter after taking the lead is just a personal agenda.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Roma won't do shit. They constantly sell their best players for peanuts even worse then us but then they don't have the money to replace them. That Barca game was a fluke.
Barca game doesn't have anything to do with it. They have decent, sensible mgmt. Their main weakness is the crowd in Rome.

The marketing won't improve until refereeing stops being the center of football discussion in Italy and until this constant chastisising of Juventus completely stops.

And no, we wouldn't have won the CL this season, regardless. This team had too many glaring holes and was waiting to be exposed. Blaming refs is just taking the easy way out. We choked in the last minute cos of Benatia and that's why we lost. It was a fair call in the end anyway.
That wasn't an excuse, just that it very well could've happened. If you look at where we were 7 yrs ago, what transpired, and where we still are now financially, not winning the CL yet isn't a big deal. Not an excuse but rather our rate of growth and what we achieved so far and knocking on the door is something to be proud of. It also tells you the future is bright(er). One just has to be patient and have perspective.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am fine with that, I am even fine with being called pessimistic but to be promised a ban because I was complaining about our attitude in allowing two goals against a 10-man Inter after taking the lead is just a personal agenda.
But you acknowledge the fact you predict us to lose like 8/10 games? :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What does it matter if I do that? Really what's the big deal about it?
Whats the point of posting irrational negative predictions? What reactions do you expect when you post that? Where's the discussion value in that?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whats the point of posting irrational negative predictions? What reactions do you expect when you post that? Where's the discussion value in that?

calma

hustini is here to add discussion value to tuz

you're welcome everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)