Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
if we lose points to all 3 then we've got bigger problems. Two games are at home too. We NEED to win against Bologna to keep momentum.
of course we have bigger problems. haven't you seen how we play lately? or all season?

Both away games around CL ties.

As I said. If we drop points to Hellas or Bologna, both of whom shall have nothing to play for, we absolutely don't deserve the scudetto.
Not saying it'll happen, but us winning the scudetto is not a forgone conclusion for me, especially after last week.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cholito Higgy replacement? :beppe:

Hopefully Napoli win 2 more games so they lose the Scudetto at 90 pts :mut:
I've thought a few times and after his first today, would really like him as the Higgy back up. I think he plays too much, and Simeone has that classic grinta and would fight for every minute he plays.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Both away games around CL ties.

As I said. If we drop points to Hellas or Bologna, both of whom shall have nothing to play for, we absolutely don't deserve the scudetto.
Was thinking the same thing. Hats off to Napoli for giving us hell throughout the season, but it's over now. If we somehow managed to screw this up at this point, Napoli would be the true worthy champions and as a Juve fan, I'd have more important things to be worried/upset for than losing a scudetto.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I've thought a few times and after his first today, would really like him as the Higgy back up. I think he plays too much, and Simeone has that classic grinta and would fight for every minute he plays.
Liked his last goal. Just before he scored, he had to bodycrash with the napoli defender and won the clash. Dybala would have been send flying

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm astounded at how Napoli continue to fuck everything up for themselves. It could've been in the bag for them since I can't see us not dropping points in the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)