Serie A 2017/18 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Roma: Genoa (H), SPAL (A), Chievo (H), Cagliari (A), Juventus (H), Sassuolo (A)
Lazio: Fiorentina (A), Sampdoria (H), Torino (A), Atalanta (H), Crotone (A), inter (H)
inter: Cagliari (H), Chievo (A), Juventus (H), Udinese (A), Sassuolo (H), Lazio (A)

Lazio clearly needed this win more than Roma, they gonna need all 3 home wins and at least Crotone away. Gonna be tough for them
Right now there are only 3 teams who don't play for anything: Genoa, Torino and Bologna. Everyone else is either playing for Scudetto, CL, Europa league or to avoid relegation. This, and the fact that Roma has CL, makes this an incredibly tight race. Inter's and Roma's schedule look easier on paper, but those teams fighting relegation have taken lots of points from the favorites in the last rounds.
I expect Inter to miss out on CL and even though Lazio's schedule looks the hardest, I think Lazio will win most points of the three, because Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Torino and Atalanta aren't really playing for something as important as the CL or relegation, and, even if they are still in contention, they are underdogs and Milan is the favorite for the last place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So tactic, very stronk :baus:

And a big LOL at all these losers for mocking us and celebrating our loss against Real...not one of them won or even scored a goal this round. Dumb fucks ::lol3::
Seems you were right about those vanilla midgets at Napoli. Just a bunch of indy jobbers not meant for the big leagues :baus:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Funny that crapoli fans or most of the other anti Juve fans laughing at our exit when their clubs either went out in the Cl group stages, went out in the Europa league or if you're inda lost to hapoel beer sheva.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Didn't take too long for Inter to score. :sergio:

--

Why did they loan out Joao Mario? Wasn't he like one of their "better" players after all?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Gagliardini injured, probably season ending injury for him.

--

Inter could be 3-0 up already, thank god that random guy playing for them can't score from anywhere.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Right now there are only 3 teams who don't play for anything: Genoa, Torino and Bologna. Everyone else is either playing for Scudetto, CL, Europa league or to avoid relegation. This, and the fact that Roma has CL, makes this an incredibly tight race. Inter's and Roma's schedule look easier on paper, but those teams fighting relegation have taken lots of points from the favorites in the last rounds.
I expect Inter to miss out on CL and even though Lazio's schedule looks the hardest, I think Lazio will win most points of the three, because Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Torino and Atalanta aren't really playing for something as important as the CL or relegation, and, even if they are still in contention, they are underdogs and Milan is the favorite for the last place.
I feel the exact opposite :D if I had to bet I'd go with Inter solely because Spalletti has been in this situation 15 times before, while EDF and Inzaghi are way less inexperienced and their football more naive, it'll probably go down to the wire though and Inter-Lazio will be a CL playoff

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Milan will have FFP sanctions, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Marco Fassone admits it is 'inevitable’ that Milan will be subjected to UEFA sanctions but insists 'we don’t have to sell anyone’.

“This is the third time we’ve met this committee,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“We gave them an update on how this season has gone from an economic-financial standpoint, which went better than their predictions.

“We’ve re-presented our plan for the next few years and explained how Milan can be respectful of the rules and Financial Fair Play.

“Now we’re waiting for them to reflect and give our plan the green light. Milan have an outstanding loan with a very short deadline, so we considered it appropriate to submit a letter to UEFA, a written statement from the lender, which guaranteed proximity and support in any unlikely event of a default.

“We gave them peace of mind. Nothing can happen to Milan’s finances in any case. Other lenders? We’ve reassured UEFA about the talks we’re in at the moment, but I know nothing about them, although I think our shareholder knows.

“Sanctions? Our previous owners didn’t respect the parameters they were faced with. We’re under investigation because of the 14-15, 15-16 and 16-17 seasons.

“There will be sanctions, but we hope they’re not heavy. I hope UEFA takes into account the fact we’re a new club and that we’re doing our best, but I think sanctions are inevitable.

“For now, there are no new meetings planned so we’ll wait. As for refinancing, we have three offers on the table. I don’t want to make any predictions, but we’re dedicating our time and energy [into negotiations]. I hope everything is resolved quickly.

“Transfers? As far as I’m concerned, we don’t have to sell anyone. We’re not obliged to do so.

“Our idea is to strengthen the team with two or three players, weighed up by two to three sales. The fans mustn’t expect a transfer campaign like last summer.

“That show has been done. Now we have to add two or three pieces to improve the team.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)