Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

:hihi:

Napoli captain Marek Hamsik is out of the Slovakia squad, after having his tonsils removed this morning.

The midfielder has been struck down by more than one bout of tonsillitis this season, forcing him to miss training sessions.

As a result the captain has decided to take action, but today’s operation has forced him to withdraw from the Slovakia squad.

“Marek Hamsik underwent a successful tonsillectomy this morning at the Clinica Ruesch in Naples,” a statement on Napoli’s official website reads.

“Hamsik is expected to return home tomorrow and won’t be involved in Slovakia’s training camp before their home friendly against the Netherlands.”

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Milan Skriniar admits he hopes Napoli pip Juventus to the Scudetto as the Inter defender 'really likes’ the Partenopei.

Napoli have closed the gap on Juve to two points at the top of Serie A and will overtake the Bianconeri if they win in Turin on April 22.

“Juventus or Napoli for the Scudetto? I hope the latter win it because that’s where my friend Hamsik plays. I’d really like that,” Skriniar told Pravda.

“I must admit that I really like Napoli, but I know it won’t be easy for them because Juventus have excellent character, which lets them break matches open.

“We want to do the best we can in our next few games so we can finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League.

“We played several games poorly and lost ground. Maybe we weren’t at our best mentally.

“Future? I don’t know anything about interest from other teams. For now, I’m only focused on Inter.”
:baus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Raiola hopes Reina to Milan hastens Donnarumma exit

Gianluigi Donnarumma's agent Mino Raiola has reiterated his desire to see the goalkeeper leave AC Milan.

The Rossoneri have confirmed their interest in signing Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina, who will be available on a free transfer in July, casting fresh doubt over Donnarumma's future.

The 19-year-old looked to be on the verge of departing San Siro during protracted contract negotiations last year, before he eventually agreed a new deal through to 2021.

But Raiola, who has made no secret of his frosty relationship with the Milan hierarchy, is ready to manufacture a move away for his client.

Asked by Radio24 who he would like to see as Milan's goalkeeper next season, Raiola replied: "Hopefully Reina."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/news...n-hastens-donnarumma-exit#Z5DwrWCchtrl2qCg.99

::lol3:: he is really treating Meelan like shiieet

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Donnarumma is overrated though, don't think Reina would be so bad. Gigio doesn't come close to the likes of De Gea, Oblak and Allison Becker.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Donnarumma is overrated though, don't think Reina would be so bad. Gigio doesn't come close to the likes of De Gea, Oblak and Allison Becker.
He's certainly a very risky investment, all in all he's a more hyped up next-Buffon and every Juve fan knows how those [never] work out

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Report: Milan ask Li for €10m

It’s reported Milan have written a letter to Yonghong Li, asking him to deposit €10m by tomorrow.

The Rossoneri need around €35m of capital before June 30, with rumours they may need another loan from Elliott Management. Now Il Sole 24 Ore is reporting that the club has sent a letter to Rossoneri Sport Investment, the holding company owned by Li, asking for a capital increase of €10m by March 23.

That money, which is due tomorrow, forms part of the capital injections which the club needs to ensure liquidity between now and the end of the season. So far Li has always honoured his financial commitments to the Diavolo, and as things stand there is no reason to suspect the money won't arrive. (Really? No reason?!? Wow :lol::lol:

However, Il Sole 24 Ore reports that the liquidity at his disposal in China and Hong Kong is running low. His former company Jie Ande has been declared bankrupt, and as a result, it’s claimed, Chinese lenders are cautious about granting loans. That is backed up by reports this month that a loan of €7-8m necessary to inject capital into Milan had to be guaranteed by the owner’s wife. A second option is to accept the new loans from Elliott, adding to the €180m owed by Rossoneri Sport Investment - the club owes €123m.

However, that would leave Li looking weak and effectively hand over the running of the club to the U.S hedge fund. The third option is even more severe for Li, which would involve defaulting and letting Elliott take control of Milan. The fund can take over the running of the club if they aren’t repaid in full by October, but if the owner were to default now that could trigger the same outcome.

It has also been reported that an investigation has been opened into the sale of the club, though as things stand there are no allegations of criminal activity and no suspects.

https://www.football-italia.net/118851/report-milan-ask-li-€10m

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Hackers 'steal €2m from Lazio’
By Football Italia staff

Hackers have reportedly stolen the final €2m that Lazio owed Feyenoord for defender Stefan de Vrij.

According to Il Tempo, Lazio were the victims of a scam, falling for an e-mail that included Feyenoord’s badge and written as if it had been sent by the Dutch club.

The newspaper reports the Aquile made the transfer using the bank account details supplied, only to later discover the Eredivisie champions did not receive the funds.

Furthermore, the money would have been rerouted into the hands of the said hackers as the IBAN number had been changed.

Il Tempo concludes the prosecutor handling the case had managed to track down the payment, finding it in the hands of a Dutch bank.

The 26-year-old joined Lazio in 2014 but will leave for nothing this summer after failing to extend his contract.

oh my, must be official if the email had the badge in it :D next thing we know, Lazio will apply to receive the inheritance of a recently passed away Nigerian prince :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hackers 'steal €2m from Lazio’
By Football Italia staff

Hackers have reportedly stolen the final €2m that Lazio owed Feyenoord for defender Stefan de Vrij.

According to Il Tempo, Lazio were the victims of a scam, falling for an e-mail that included Feyenoord’s badge and written as if it had been sent by the Dutch club.

The newspaper reports the Aquile made the transfer using the bank account details supplied, only to later discover the Eredivisie champions did not receive the funds.

Furthermore, the money would have been rerouted into the hands of the said hackers as the IBAN number had been changed.

Il Tempo concludes the prosecutor handling the case had managed to track down the payment, finding it in the hands of a Dutch bank.

The 26-year-old joined Lazio in 2014 but will leave for nothing this summer after failing to extend his contract.

oh my, must be official if the email had the badge in it :D next thing we know, Lazio will apply to receive the inheritance of a recently passed away Nigerian prince :p
Oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)