Serie A 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Did Szczesny even make an error at Juve? Stopped multiple certain goals as well with extraordinary saves

Given how he has played this season saying he's far off Alisson is definitely not true

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was it against Lazio that they destroyed them in the second half? Roma won't really be happy taking the lead, they will travel back home crying.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Did Szczesny even make an error at Juve? Stopped multiple certain goalz as well with extraordinary saves

Given how he has played this season saying he's far off Alisson is definitely not true
Then look at Allison's season. I think Roma would currently be 10th if there wasn't for him and their defense certainly did way worse than ours and was exploited a whole lot more.

I'm by no means saying that I don't rate out GK. If anything I was one of those being way too happy when we bought him and when some others said he's not good enough.

It's just that I believe that Allison's here to be one of the best GKs in Europe for years to come. I might be wrong, though. I rate him a lot higher than overhyped Donnaruma (but he's Italian :rolleyes:)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Then look at Allison's season. I think Roma would currently be 10th if there wasn't for him and their defense certainly did way worse than ours and was exploited a whole lot more.

I'm by no means saying that I don't rate out GK. If anything I was one of those being way too happy when we bought him and when some others said he's not good enough.

It's just that I believe that Allison's here to be one of the best GKs in Europe for years to come. I might be wrong, though. I rate him a lot higher than overhyped Donnaruma (but he's Italian :rolleyes:)
Yeah Alisson's incredible, I rate him highly too probably the best GK there is (with Szczesny being close or his equal)

- - - Updated - - -

calma now you jinxed him for Tottenham.
No problem :allegri: is going to bench the pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)