Serie A 2017/18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You are joking, are you?
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I'm on a Juventus forum and you can't say anything against our players.

We have the best players on all positions, nobody compares to our guys, not even close :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

If Dusan rates a player he’s most likely destined to become shit.
Less shit than your sentences, though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I'm on a Juventus forum and you can't say anything against our players.

We have the best players on all positions, nobody compares to our guys, not even close :baus:
Has nothing to do with being on a Juve forum, it's just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck are you so pissed?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Has nothing to do with being on a Juve forum, it's just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck are you so pissed?
I'm not. Just look at your posts. Your posts are always like "your post is so wrong", but you fail to realize that your post is as much BS as mine if you look it from the other angle as neither of us can see the future.

Looking at the presence, though, there's no denying that Allison is having a monster season. He saved their ass countless of times and in this part of the season he played a lot better than Szczęsny. IMO that's fact. Not only that but he's 2 years younger. He has everything it takes to be a world class GK.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma starting to bend over
No way they can take 3pts here. Not their mentality and not against Napoli. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I have this match in the background. I'm reading manga and my brother is watching. There's this crazy Spanish commentary and he screams so much... one would get the feeling that goal is scored every two minutes.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Looking at the presence, though, there's no denying that Allison is having a monster season. He saved their ass countless of times and in this part of the season he played a lot better than Szczęsny. IMO that's fact. Not only that but he's 2 years younger. He has everything it takes to be a world class GK.
No, fact is you only ever deliver "opinions" but never arguments.

Just like whenever you rate a movie to be shite. Whoever disagrees is either wrong and/or has a bad taste, but It's just your subjective opinion, not a fact.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, fact is you only ever deliver "opinions" but never arguments.

Just like whenever you rate a movie to be shite. Whoever disagrees is either wrong and/or has a bad taste, but It's just your subjective opinion, not a fact.
I don't think you ever delivered an argument.

And I did. I said that Allison has a monster season and plays better than how Polak played at Roma. If you watched him this season you'd know it's a fact. A lot better if anything.

Same goes for movies. I don't think you ever said why is something good, when I said it's bad. You just said I'm wrong and it ended there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)