Serie A 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I highly doubt we'll ever see that again. Seeing how football is being run I'd say the only way of that happening is just an increased population and that will happen if foreign investments start coming in. And I mean heavy investment for many teams. Otherwise it's just gonna stay like this or get weaker in the meantime. Lazio will crumble when they sell Sergej. Roma will crumble when/if they sell some of their players. Milan and Inter are horrible despite the money. It's just Napoli and us that will stay strong but that strength can easily disappear in Europe, though.
Napoli can't even manage 2 competitions

They are just barely able to compete in one competition so when they go to Europe they make Serie A look bad anyway

Mar 10, 2009
I highly doubt we'll ever see that again. Seeing how football is being run I'd say the only way of that happening is just an increased population and that will happen if foreign investments start coming in. And I mean heavy investment for many teams. Otherwise it's just gonna stay like this or get weaker in the meantime. Lazio will crumble when they sell Sergej. Roma will crumble when/if they sell some of their players. Milan and Inter are horrible despite the money. It's just Napoli and us that will stay strong but that strength can easily disappear in Europe, though.

Inter and AC Milan need to return IMO. Also the EPL may face a terminal decline after Brexit.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter and AC Milan need to return IMO. Also the EPL may face a terminal decline after Brexit.
Haha, after everything that has happened I just can't see that happening. They are just horrible at running their clubs. I can't say it's a financial issue cause they had plenty of money but they wasted it on trash players IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)