Serie A 2017/18 (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Alright fair enough, you are richer, but you haven’t shown that you are willing to spend that wealth yet. Agreed?
Bayern are very reasonable or should I say careful with their spending prices on players they want. Funny enough is.. They managed to create world class teams for relative cheap especially in todays market. So?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not. Hist's post is alright. What some have a problem with is not recognizing how good what we have is and instead have this grass greener on the other side outlook
Yeah. @Histrionics is ignoring the fact that every time one of these guys praises Sarri it's accompanied by something like: "Dybala would score 40 goals under Sarri." "Bernadeschi would be a starter under Sarri." We'd create so many more chances under Sarri." And even "Sarri is a better coach than Allegri." Yep. No implied disses at all.

Praise for Sarri need not be dissing Allegri. But when the posters praising Sarri are suggesting our players would be better under Sarri, that we'd create more under Sarri, that he is a better coach... it's pretty obvious they are dissing Allegri. Add to that, these few posters are the ones calling Allegri a pussy and saying he uses pussy tactics and doesn't know how to coach attacking play... noooooo reason at all to think they might be dissing our light years more successful coach. ::lol3::

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah. @Histrionics is ignoring the fact that every time one of these guys praises Sarri it's accompanied by something like: "Dybala would score 40 goals under Sarri." "Bernadeschi would be a starter under Sarri." We'd create so many more chances under Sarri." And even "Sarri is a better coach than Allegri." Yep. No implied disses at all.

Praise for Sarri need not be dissing Allegri. But when the posters praising Sarri are suggesting our players would be better under Sarri, that we'd create more under Sarri, that he is a better coach... it's pretty obvious they are dissing Allegri. Add to that, these few posters are the ones calling Allegri a pussy and saying he uses pussy tactics and doesn't know how to coach attacking play... noooooo reason at all to think they might be dissing our light years more successful coach. ::lol3::
They also act like he has no weaknesses whatsoever. Well he is a good coach having a very good Serie A campaign but according to those few posters he's a God

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Dude this post itself is taking a dig at me due to a disagreement on how a few people here tend to react to disagreement. You couldn't have proved the point any better.

- - - Updated - - -

Corbyn. Altho too lefty and too little blue labour for me. But being a Social Democrat from a Scandinavian country Rees-Mogg is an extremist right wing nightmare.
Fair enough but I'd go with Moggy (not a first choice for me in anyway).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
About the Sarri/ Allegri debate I’ll just say this. They are perfect where they are right now. Sarri has done an exceptional job in the league, they’ve dropped the fewest number of points in the top 5 leagues.(along with Manchester City). On the other hand, Juventus are all about winning. It doesn’t matter if it’s the Supercoppa or the Coppa Italia, every win counts and someone who sacrifices 3 competitions in order to win one is simply not the right man to lead Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude this post itself is taking a dig at me due to a disagreement on how a few people here tend to react to disagreement. You couldn't have proved the point any better.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough but I'd go with Moggy (not a first choice for me in anyway).
I'm not bashing you here. You weren't bashing Allegri in your post anyways. I just like Histrionics better than Hist. Or perhaps I could use Histamine. Or Hysterectomy? Any preference?

I don't get upset when people change my Tuz name to Post Moronic. I find it amusing. Charming. Adorable. It makes my knees weak, it makes me swoon.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm not bashing you here. You weren't bashing Allegri in your post anyways. I just like Histrionics better than Hist. Or perhaps I could use Histamine. Or Hysterectomy? Any preference?

I don't get upset when people change my Tuz name to Post Moronic. I find it amusing. Charming. Adorable. It makes my knees weak, it makes me swoon.
Okay praise Salah as GOAT and I will forgive you

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Heading to Italy in April for my honeymoon, going to see Napoli-Juve in Turin on April 22nd and then Inter-Juve in Milan, April 29th.

Pretty excited to see where this scudetto race will be then.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Heading to Italy in April for my honeymoon, going to see Napoli-Juve in Turin on April 22nd and then Inter-Juve in Milan, April 29th.

Pretty excited to see where this scudetto race will be then.
You'll get to witness first hand how much Sarri is better than Allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)