Serie A 2017/18 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nice dodge.

Btw, I don’t think that Allegri is necessarily a worse coach than Sarri overall. They both have their positives and negatives. Allegri is probably more adaptable.

But I do think that Sarri gets more out of his attacking players than Allegri does.

I think that Dybala would be a monster if Sarri managed us. He would be one of the best players in the world. Allegri hasn’t been able to develop Dybala that much.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nice dodge.

Btw, I don’t think that Allegri is necessarily a worse coach than Sarri overall. They both have their positives and negatives. Allegri is probably more adaptable.

But I do think that Sarri gets more out of his attacking players than Allegri does.

I think that Dybala would be a monster if Sarri managed us. He would be one of the best players in the world. Allegri hasn’t been able to develop Dybala that much.
It's just the type of coach he is, he will rack up better numbers offensively but is the unit better as a team? No. Even then we've scored more than Napoli did and.our team is more conservative and balanced.

It's good that Sarri can rack up the goals against Benevento and the likes, we'll see how much time it will take him to be able to do it against Shakhtar, Villareal and Feyenoord.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli have the 2nd best squad in the league, and kept lot's of their core players playing together for years now.

Don't make it look like Sarri is finishing second with Sass.
He’s a good coach, but until he actually wins Serie A he is no better than the likes of Spalletti etc. And let’s not forget, he’s been with them for nearly 3 years and has won ZERO trophies. Even bums like Mazzarri and Benitez won something with Napoli (with much worse overall squads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)