Serie A 2017/18 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
To everyone arguing about tv deals. This new agreement is about the domestic rights. Its for the broadcast in Italy, not abroad. I'm not sure if they numbers you guys are quoting for other leagues are international or domestic. It just seemed like there was some confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes also its 1bn/season, not total.

- - - Updated - - -

To compare the domestic deals.

EPL 1.95
BL 1.16
SA 1.05
LL 1.00
L1 0.73

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
3 easy points to nipples.
Lazio weren't good tonight. They were without Milinkovic-Savic, and played a couple of shitters in Lukaku and Murgia. Let's hope for major improvement against Napoli, but yeah I don't really see Napoli not winning on Saturday.
both forgetting that mertens will most probably be out for that match

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Mertens will miss it and Milinkovic will be back. The main problem with Lazio was tiredness. They got penalized by having that double header against Milan. Hopefully it carries through to the Napoli game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
3 easy points to nipples.
Lazio weren't good tonight. They were without Milinkovic-Savic, and played a couple of shitters in Lukaku and Murgia. Let's hope for major improvement against Napoli, but yeah I don't really see Napoli not winning on Saturday.
Mertens will miss it and Milinkovic will be back. The main problem with Lazio was tiredness. They got penalized by having that double header against Milan. Hopefully it carries through to the Napoli game.
oh but crapoli won't moan about having had an extra days rest ahead of the next fixture

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Spalletti: 'Totti couldn’t run anymore’

Luciano Spalletti is quoted as saying Francesco Totti “couldn’t run anymore” and that Inter “do not want to spend”.

The Nerazzurri Coach is said to have met some Roma supporters outside the Grani & Braci restaurant in Milan after the two sides met in January.

The Tuscan left the Giallorossi in the summer to make the move to Inter, and the final few months of his reign were characterised by a difficult relationship with Francesco Totti.

“Totti couldn’t run anymore, and it depressed the play of the others if I let him play,” Spalletti is quoted as telling the fans by Corriere della Sera.

“[Roma President James] Pallotta made it clear to me he’d sell the best players. I went beyond our means, I took Roma to second place ahead of Napoli.

“Of course there was a chance to win, go tell that to the players.

“Inter? The club do not want to spend and the environment is always one step away from madness, like Roma.

“You’re always on the edge of balance, sometimes there’s a depressed atmosphere.

“Can Inter win something? You didn’t understand anything and they don’t even understand it here in Milan: with this Juve, which has two teams, you won’t win a bean!”
(^ this just made my day :D).

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Imo Lazio losing last game is good for us. They'll be extra motivated for Naples.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
To everyone arguing about tv deals. This new agreement is about the domestic rights. Its for the broadcast in Italy, not abroad. I'm not sure if they numbers you guys are quoting for other leagues are international or domestic. It just seemed like there was some confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes also its 1bn/season, not total.

- - - Updated - - -

To compare the domestic deals.

EPL 1.95
BL 1.16
SA 1.05
LL 1.00
L1 0.73
nice, thanks for the numbers. it's a pretty crappy deal for La Liga

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Luciano Spalletti is quoted as saying Francesco Totti “couldn’t run anymore” and that Inter “do not want to spend”.

The Nerazzurri Coach is said to have met some Roma supporters outside the Grani & Braci restaurant in Milan after the two sides met in January.

The Tuscan left the Giallorossi in the summer to make the move to Inter, and the final few months of his reign were characterised by a difficult relationship with Francesco Totti.

“Totti couldn’t run anymore, and it depressed the play of the others if I let him play,” Spalletti is quoted as telling the fans by Corriere della Sera.

“[Roma President James] Pallotta made it clear to me he’d sell the best players. I went beyond our means, I took Roma to second place ahead of Napoli.

“Inter? The club do not want to spend and the environment is always one step away from madness, like Roma.

“You’re always on the edge of balance, sometimes there’s a depressed atmosphere.

“Can Inter win something? You didn’t understand anything and they don’t even understand it here in Milan: with this Juve, which has two teams, you won’t win a bean!”

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Imo Lazio losing last game is good for us. They'll be extra motivated for Naples.
How can a manager speak like that about his current club? Why do they allow this?

As for Lazio, being extra motivated or not they are going to get destroyed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Daaamn he went HAM

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He is right though, Spalletti is always honest.

Inter would compete with our bench. No chance against our full squad.

Marchisio, Bernardeschi, Costa, Rugani, Barzagli, Szczesny, Matuidi would be stars at Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)