Serie A 2017/18 (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Noob question here and I'm not even sure if its the right section to ask, but I'm trying to find tickets for the Chievo - Juve game next weekend, what sites do you suggest? Ticketbis and Viagogo have tickets but they seem pretty shady according to reviews. Anyone have experience?
Viagogo is expensive af but it has worked so far for me (Juve and some other match, was it Barca). So if it's OK for you to pay over 100€ for a ticket which is worth 40€, then I can recommend it.

And they have "an office" right next to the stadium.

List ticket is shite, impossibke to get tickets there unless evybody are Juve members.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking Atalanta.If they play three games they won't equalize.Useless.Gomez is invisible.I was so sure that they will draw at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta are playing so slow like snails.That dropped points against them and Lazio will cost us.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off Atalanta.Provincial team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Caldara has failed us offside or not.
Now it's up to us, we must beat Napoli in our next derby and never lose points again, it seems that one way or the other, they are always getting their points this year...

May 26, 2016
Caldara has failed us offside or not.
Now it's up to us, we must beat Napoli in our next derby and never lose points again, it seems that one way or the other, they are always getting their points this year...
Yup. Relying on peasants like Atalanta to fix our Scudetto is naive to say the least. That said, i really thought they would do some damage. Poor performance by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)