Serie A 2017/18 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is it fair to say that VAR is a failure and ultimately is redundant. Sure they get some decisions right but really for every right one there has been a wrong one? It has seemingly just caused more issues and controversy.

The biggest issue is that there are rules and regulations in football that are objective and not subjective and no matter how many cameras and slow mo there is there will be differing opinions. I dont see the merit in continuing to use it.
:tup: was never in favour of it. Doesn’t belong in football. Keep it to games with plenty of stoppages (NFL/NRL/Cricket etc etc) Was never going to be a good idea. If they are going to persist with it, should only be used for “subjective” decisions (in our out of box, on/offside, ball over the line etc)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Kalidou Koulibaly’s agent believes the Napoli man is “the best central defender in Italy”, and aims a barb at Juventus.

The centre-back scored in yesterday’s win over Verona, a result which keeps the Partenopei a point clear at the top of Serie A.

“Kalidou is the best central defender in Italy,” Bruno Satin instead on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“His teammates and the technical staff help him to express his quality.

“Virgil van Dijk? He’s strong, but he’s in England.

“He’s happy with the goal he scored yesterday and that he contributed to the win. Too bad the 'luck’ of Juventus later on contributed as usual to keep the Bianconeri in Napoli’s wake.

“The images are there for everyone to see…”

lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

Like @Bianconero81 saying juventus won't be worth watching anymore if we don't win the CL in the next season or two, and he will stop following the sport. Crazy talk.
I am a sucker for pain, suffering, and disappointment. Therefore, I will continue to love and support this team, even after those 5 heart wrenching CL Final losses.

Btw, welcome back fucker. Stick around, and hope you have a prosperous and wonderful year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am a sucker for pain, suffering, and disappointment. Therefore, I will continue to love and support this team, even after those 5 heart wrenching CL Final losses.

Btw, welcome back fucker. Stick around, and hope you have a prosperous and wonderful year.
I know you were just lamenting the plight of the modern football fan, watching high-player turnover, and the greater difficulty one has in becoming attached to players on a favourite team when this happens. It's a sad phenomenon.

I wish you all the best for 2018 too, hope it's a fantastic year for you over there in Southeast Asia. :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Bit late to say, but that was one of the first weekends in which I've watched every Serie A game. The league looks in great shape to me. Mostly good crowds and high quality and entertaining matches. If Atalanta and Benevento are playing that well that says a lot about how good this league really is.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ERRORI arbitrali CONTRO la JUVENTUS 2017/2018 [Girone d'andata]

[video=facebook;2234970023195480]https://www.facebook.com/PersempreJuveAltaFedelta2/videos/2234970023195480/[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bit late to say, but that was one of the first weekends in which I've watched every Serie A game. The league looks in great shape to me. Mostly good crowds and high quality and entertaining matches. If Atalanta and Benevento are playing that well that says a lot about how good this league really is.
As I’ve said on here ad-nauseum, the league has improved every season since Juventus’ title win in 2012. And you’re right about the crowds, they are up something like 12/13% on last season. A lot of very good teams in the top half of the league now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Verdi accepted transfer to Napoli, now it's up for the clubs to finish it. Reported fee is 24M

Premium Sport

- - - Updated - - -

Kalidou Koulibaly’s agent believes the Napoli man is “the best central defender in Italy”, and aims a barb at Juventus.

The centre-back scored in yesterday’s win over Verona, a result which keeps the Partenopei a point clear at the top of Serie A.

“Kalidou is the best central defender in Italy,” Bruno Satin instead on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“His teammates and the technical staff help him to express his quality.

“Virgil van Dijk? He’s strong, but he’s in England.

“He’s happy with the goal he scored yesterday and that he contributed to the win. Too bad the 'luck’ of Juventus later on contributed as usual to keep the Bianconeri in Napoli’s wake.

“The images are there for everyone to see…”

lol
Virgil van Dijk? He’s strong, but he’s in England.
:lol:

Is this guy Van Dyks agent too?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Vwin agreed a deal with AC Milan but made a mistake and posted Juve's logo instead
09 January at 08:45

Vwin agreed a deal with AC Milan but have seemingly made quite the mistake! On the home page of their site, they posted a picture of Bonucci and his teammates but they made one big mistake, as they added a Juve logo on the top of their page... . AC Milan fans won't be pleased but it was an honest mistake. AC Milan will be taking on Cagliari in a few weeks time. You can view the picture bellow in our gallery section right here on Calciomercato.com.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...c-milan-but-made-a-mistake-and-posted-j-83797

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cagliari won’t be punished for racist fans to Matuidi

Italy and FIGC :lol:

“No one heard...” :howler:
Fed prosecutor, you know, Pecoraro, guy who invented a AA phone call with the mafia, yeah that guy. He wanted Benatia suspended for the hand to face of Pavoletti. LOL

ref gave Cagliari the advantage and of course saw what happened so they can't do shit.

LOL

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fed prosecutor, you know, Pecoraro, guy who invented a AA phone call with the mafia, yeah that guy. He wanted Benatia suspended for the hand to face of Pavoletti. LOL

ref gave Cagliari the advantage and of course saw what happened so they can't do shit.

LOL
Make rules as they go along. Reminds me of home these days...banana republic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)