Serie A 2017/18 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
and somehow Higuain is 2nd lol. i have no idea how Adam Digby became relevant, but there is no words to describe how much he sucks
He is a content marketer. Lists like that always generate discussion its easy clickbait and super easy to write.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is a content marketer. Lists like that always generate discussion its easy clickbait and super easy to write.
if id join an EPL forum now, id create tons of discussion by simply stating facts and pissing off the bunch of delusionals there, but you wont see me become famous and people arguing over my lists. he had to earn his followers somehow

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Truth is it's impossible to create a TOP50 that no one will call "an absolute joke". The guy just tried to tip toe everyone's feelings and give credit to every relevant Serie A side, which logically ended miserably. Some of his blogs are terrible, some of them are enjoyable, but it's not like there are many english writing Serie A journalists trying to create their own content.

Apr 29, 2006
Truth is it's impossible to create a TOP50 that no one will call "an absolute joke". The guy just tried to tip toe everyone's feelings and give credit to every relevant Serie A side, which logically ended miserably. Some of his blogs are terrible, some of them are enjoyable, but it's not like there are many english writing Serie A journalists trying to create their own content.
:tup: Top post.

If I were part of the Italian marketing team - I would give my left nut to have someone like Scholes or Gary Neville comment on Italian games. Those old players grew up watching Seria A and us as the holy grail - and you can still see it in their EPL punditry. Maybe Vialli, Gullit ...

Its a safe and fast way to millions, if not more people, that are absolutely unfamiliar with anything / outside EPL. Combined with fans tourism Italy can crush pretty much anything. Want to go for a 7 days vacation, watch great football, have perfect weather and see (what was) an amazing country - no better place, Spain distant 2nd.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nainggolan went live on insta when he was smoking and drinking:
[video=twitter;947728923185631232]https://twitter.com/RomaMnbr/status/947728923185631232[/video]

wft he was thinking, really :D
Drowning his sorrows after another crippling loss to Juve and inevitable 2nd or 3rd placed finish

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I just realized that there are 8 Napoli players but only 7 Juventus players on that list. That's obviously logical after the 3 consecutive doubles Napoli has won from 2015-2017.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
if id join an EPL forum now, id create tons of discussion by simply stating facts and pissing off the bunch of delusionals there, but you wont see me become famous and people arguing over my lists. he had to earn his followers somehow
Yeah its not all like that for sure. If you run a FB page, you try to get your current followers to interact (click, comment, like, long hover if its a video) with your page at least once a day, this way FB knows that those who interacted are exta interested in your page and your posts will be featured on their timelines for free when you make a new post.

FB also allows you to take those people who did interact with the page and treat them as a segment of its own. So for this list for example, he knows that those who did interact with it are Serie A followers, so then when he writes any future content and can have his ads target them specifically. They are people who interacted with the page about Serie A before so they will be interested in other Serie A content for sure.

Generally you are right he wont go far with just these stupid lists but these lists arent there by accident. They are very easy to write and they get a reaction out of people so every now then you will see a top 10 players who BS kinda list posted. Even better you can create videos of say all the goals we scored against team X in the last 5 years and ask people to vote for the best one. Same trick as the list.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can think of two significantly better English writers/analysts of Serie A games. And they don’t have to lower themselves to making these shitty lists.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can think of two significantly better English writers/analysts of Serie A games. And they don’t have to lower themselves to making these shitty lists.
who? because I can think of two significantly better tuz analysts of serie a games. and they dont have to lower themselves to levels of scum and villany that B_aus does.

- - - Updated - - -

Digby probably rewriting his list right now with 10 Atalanta players in top 30.
i hope someone rewrites your bank account so u cant afford internet to watch juve games. lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
who? because I can think of two significantly better tuz analysts of serie a games. and they dont have to lower themselves to levels of scum and villany that B_aus does.

- - - Updated - - -

i hope someone rewrites your bank account so u cant afford internet to watch juve games. lol
:lol: fuck I love you my Canadian Lion :lion:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and somehow Higuain is 2nd lol. i have no idea how Adam Digby became relevant, but there is no words to describe how much he sucks
Can't stand the guy to be no be honest. Arrogant prick. Few years ago he was calling out Juve fans on Twitter and claimed himself as a bigger fan because he had a season ticket in curva sud

- - - Updated - - -

isn't he one of the guys behind around-j too?
No they don't have cunts like Digby working with them

- - - Updated - - -

Top 50 Players in Serie A in 2017 according to bleacherreport

1. Dries Mertens (Napoli)
2. Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus)
3. Mauro Icardi (Inter)
4. Radja Nainggolan (Roma)
5. Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
6. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli)
7. Andrea Belotti (Torino)
8. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio)
9. Miralem Pjanic (Juventus)
10. Jorginho (Napoli)
11. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan)
12. Ivan Perisic (Inter)
13. Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina)
14. Milan Skriniar (Inter)
15. Papu Gomez (Atalanta)
16. Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli)
17. Mattia Caldara (Atalanta)
18. Andrea Conti (Milan)
19. Marek Hamsik (Napoli)
20. Leonardo Bonucci (Milan)
21. Alex Sandro (Juventus)
22. Gigi Buffon (Juventus)
23. Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
24. Elseid Hysaj (Napoli)
25. Suso (Milan)
26. Alessandro Florenzi (Roma)
27. Samir Handanovic (Inter)
28. Edin Dzeko (Roma)
29. Franck Kessie (Milan)
30. Stefan de Vrij (Lazio)
31. Faouzi Ghoulam (Napoli)
32. Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
33. Cyril Thereau (Fiorentina)
34. Duvan Zapata (Sampdoria)
35. Stephan El Shaarawy (Roma)
36. Aleksandar Kolarov (Roma)
37. Jordan Veretout (Fiorentina)
38. Antonio Candreva (Inter)
39. Lucas Torreira (Sampdoria)
40. Mattia Perin (Genoa)
41. Jose Callejon (Napoli)
42. Fabio Quagliarella (Sampdoria)
43. Blaise Matuidi (Juventus)
44. Giovanni Simeone (Fiorentina)
45. Roberto Gagliardini (Inter)
46. Federico Fazio (Roma)
47. Bryan Cristante (Atalanta)
48. Stefano Sorrentino (Chievo)
49. Simone Verdi (Bologna)
50. Jakub Jankto (Udinese)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2751656-ranking-the-best-50-players-in-serie-a-in-2017

Thoughts?
Literally a list of 50 serie a players in random order. Yeah kessie ahead of matuidi what a retard. Donnaruma and bobucci ahead of button? Ok seriously please Adam Digby kill yourself

It's a shame that Adam Digby is Juve' s version of that interista cunt palmieri

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Oh wow, ok, if you can think of 2 guys.. :D Serie A is going nowhere if Football Italia and 3 random guys are their main english speaking coverage on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)