Serie A 2017/18 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan to loan star signings?
By Football Italia staff

Andre Silva and Hakan Calhanoglu could be loaned out in January, as Milan hope to raise their price-tags, according to La Stampa.

The Rossoneri are in crisis after firing Coach Vincenzo Montella, managing only a draw with bottom of the table Benevento and losing 2-0 to Rijeka in the Europa League under Gennaro Gattuso.

With the prospect of UEFA turning down the proposal for a voluntary agreement on Financial Fair Play, the club is looking to raise funds.

La Stampa newspaper maintains one plan is to loan out Portugal international striker Andre Silva and Turkish midfielder Calhanoglu in January.

The forward arrived from Porto for €38m plus bonuses and has scored eight goals in 10 Europa League games, including the preliminary rounds, but is still looking for his first Serie A strike.

Calhanoglu was signed from Bayer Leverkusen for €22m plus bonuses and struggled with a combination of injuries, poor form and tactical inconsistency.

Rather than keep the pair at Milan, where their value on the market could drop considerably, La Stampa claims the idea is to loan them out and see their potential flourish once more.

That will bump up the price-tags for a summer sale.

Obviously won't happen but if it did wow that would be the most pathetically cucked move in football history :lol: :lol: Loaning out your star signings so that their value doesn't decrease too much while you flounder and lose games so that you can sell them in the summer and avoid sanctions

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I really hope they just fuck off as a club now. Embarrassing doesn't even cover it.

Hope they get hit with every sanction in the book and are left selling off 5/10 level players to balance the books and bringing in solid 2/10s to replace them.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Not yet, but they could be, especially Locatelli, last year he put a solid display..
Need some italians core for the future.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Romagnoli would be good addition to our current crop of CBs and both locatelli and andre silva have the raw talent. In a better team and enviroment they could be properly moulded

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Locatelli will amount to nothing, he was precocious but he's not a player I consider a talent. He's average in everything

Romagnoli maybe although he's also overrated. Only one of the three worth the gamble but I won't lose any sleep if we pass

Andre Silva is Sevilla and Tottenham level of talent if he succeeds at reaching his potential. Quite good, but not enough

Let's have more ambition and not roam around forgettable players from forgettable teams, Juve can do much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)