Serie A 2017/18 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My cousin who supports Milan told me last Summer "Milan will win the CL again before Juve"

I have never seen such a high profile club in as big of a mess as they are in right now

Also Inter's new Christmas song :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Da fuck :rofl:

...let's just hope our pr team doesn't come up with something that's even more cringe :shifty:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
[video=twitter;939236596657852417]https://twitter.com/CmdotCom_En/status/939236596657852417[/video]

Makes sense :D

- - - Updated - - -

We came up with this 2 years ago

And how's that even remotely comparable to Inter's? Our players actually look natural and look to be having fun there, and the attire is alright + Mandzu at the end lol. This is just complaining for the sake of it.

We've a good media/PR team. They produce funny contents like #pirloisnotimpressed and mandzukic's no good, and the pre-game promos are usually good. Lately, the song they chose for #itstime was the only thing I didn't like.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
And how's that even remotely comparable to Inter's? Our players actually look natural and look to be having fun there, and the attire is alright + Mandzu at the end lol. This is just complaining for the sake of it.
I'm not disagreeing, this was actually endearing

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
if only we got rid of cringey english language choreos in CL games

Imagine we are playing a britbong team like Livershit and our fans are like GO JUVENTUS IT'S OUR TIME

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
My cousin who supports Milan told me last Summer "Milan will win the CL again before Juve"

I have never seen such a high profile club in as big of a mess as they are in right now
That's probably true. Given that Juve is never gonna win the CL ever again. We're going to play in many more finals, though :juventus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)