Serie A 2017/18 (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We are 4 points behind the leader with more than galf a season in front of us along with all head to heads. Why you already write us off from the scudetto race lol. I know that after those six years majority of people here takes scudetto for granted and if we don't have a healthy lead right from the start you already wet your pants. Allegri kept saying it's only getting harder to win in the league after so much success and as usual he's smarter than the xperds here. What's even more funny is the fact that when we crushed the opposition in the scudetto race people here were bitching we have no concurrence in Italy and that hurt us lol.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Napoli will always be under pressure having not one the league since 1990 and I think this will get to their head. Inter don't have that pressure, and will likely be more consistent. Through in the fact they're not in Europe. I still think all this gloom and doom talk is a little overrated and we'll win the league. But I think Napoli will completely dysfunction come February.
Just like Inter. They wouldn't have "won" shit without Calciopoli.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are 4 points behind the leader with more than galf a season in front of us along with all head to heads. Why you already write us off from the scudetto race lol. I know that after those six years majority of people here takes scudetto for granted and if we don't have a healthy lead right from the start you already wet your pants. Allegri kept saying it's only getting harder to win in the league after so much success and as usual he's smarter than the xperds here. What's even more funny is the fact that when we crushed the opposition in the scudetto race people here were bitching we have no concurrence in Italy and that hurt us lol.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
It's a forum. Forums exist for the purpose of discussion. You strike me as the type of guy who just wants us to accept and acquiesce to everything the management and Allegri do without question.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking Napoli lead over Udinese and will probably win.
Just like merda yesterday.The don't play awesome.We play like shit.That's why they are first and second.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
$#@!ing Napoli lead over Udinese and will probably win.
Just like merda yesterday.The don't play awesome.We play like $#@!.That's why they are first and second.
Im not too worried about Inter but Napoli seems to be unstoppable so far..
Anyway it depends on us - Should we start playing we are going to win it.. I just hope we start playing before its too late...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Im not too worried about Inter but Napoli seems to be unstoppable so far..
Anyway it depends on us - Should we start playing we are going to win it.. I just hope we start playing before its too late...
Me too.Also Napoli don't have enough players to rotate.But they are wining narrowly just like we did all this years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I did not watch Inter yesterday but Napoli today did not even sweat and won easily. They did after winning big in the CL as well. It's their year and for once what Hamsik said might come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)