Serie A 2017/18 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Do they even use VAR in games where Juventus isn't playing?
he did use it.. for the offside, Perisic was behind the Caligari defender and the ball did not reach him..so maybe u can consider that he was out of play..yet the pass was directed to him only ...
not sure on the foul on the goalkeeper, it was a duel with goalkeeper inside the 6 yards, for me, it was a foul..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
End of a cycle, we need some new blood throughout
I've never understood this whole end of a cycle argument. It's not like we still have Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo. Heck even Tevez. Moratta and Bon left.

The problem is the exact opposite, we keep having to start again each season. With that said, I reckon we'll finish above Napoli, Inter are my real concern.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I've never understood this whole end of a cycle argument. It's not like we still have Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo. Heck even Tevez. Moratta and Bon left.

The problem is the exact opposite, we keep having to start again each season. With that said, I reckon we'll finish above Napoli, Inter are my real concern.
Whether you like it or not, but with buffon, Chiellini, barzagli nearing their retirement; our gutless no motivation performances, the imminent departure of allegri and maybe agnelli too, and the elephant in the room the possibility of losing out the scudetto for the first time in 7 years, the writing is on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

We keep saying this every week, yet they both still haven’t lost a game whilst we rotate heavily all the time and drop points. We’ve sucked against the better teams this season.
One team is super motivated, one team just wants to get by.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whether you like it or not, but with buffon, Chiellini, barzagli nearing their retirement; our gutless no motivation performances, the imminent departure of allegri and maybe agnelli too, and the elephant in the room the possibility of losing out the scudetto for the first time in 7 years, the writing is on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

One team is super motivated, one team just wants to get by.
Yep, not just Napoli and Inter tho. Roma and Lazio are looking motivated and sharp too. We look bored and unmotivated at best this season, I also think it’s Allegri’s last season with us. Players don’t seem to be responding to whatever it is that he’s saying to them.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yep, not just Napoli and Inter tho. Roma and Lazio are looking motivated and sharp too. We look bored and unmotivated at best this season, I also think it’s Allegri’s last season with us. Players don’t seem to be responding to whatever it is that he’s saying to them.
The way Juve looks on the field is like it's dying.

Mar 10, 2009
Do Inter even have a single player who has won the scudetto before?
Napoli will always be under pressure having not one the league since 1990 and I think this will get to their head. Inter don't have that pressure, and will likely be more consistent. Through in the fact they're not in Europe. I still think all this gloom and doom talk is a little overrated and we'll win the league. But I think Napoli will completely dysfunction come February.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Napoli will always be under pressure having not one the league since 1990 and I think this will get to their head. Inter don't have that pressure, and will likely be more consistent. Through in the fact they're not in Europe. I still think all this gloom and doom talk is a little overrated and we'll win the league. But I think Napoli will completely dysfunction come February.
Still this is madness! Inter 14games 11wins 3 draws and they played Napoli and Rome away and beat Milan. If Napoli wins today it's 12 wins and 2 draws.....
We ain't doing bad compared to last year but this year Roma,Napoli,Inter and Lazio are doing a mad race like it never happened.
They're winning every match they can

- - - Updated - - -

While we lose points against Atalanta and Samp.
Samp that went on losing 3-0 to Bologna ....
Damn I keep thinking "if only Dybala scored those 2 penalties!!! we could be there with Napoli and ahead of Inter...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Still this is madness! Inter 14games 11wins 3 draws and they played Napoli and Rome away and beat Milan. If Napoli wins today it's 12 wins and 2 draws.....
We ain't doing bad compared to last year but this year Roma,Napoli,Inter and Lazio are doing a mad race like it never happened.
They're winning every match they can

- - - Updated - - -

While we lose points against Atalanta and Samp.
Samp that went on losing 3-0 to Bologna ....
Damn I keep thinking "if only Dybala scored those 2 penalties!!! we could be there with Napoli and ahead of Inter...
It is going to be great season with so many sides in title race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)