Serie A 2017/18 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We conceded 6 goals in the last 3 Serie A matches and we made average strikers look like superstars.

If we don't fix this we ain't winning the Scudetto.
:agree:

If we can fix it we will be fine. Our best chance is to give Rugani a run and hope he can step up. We aren't going to have a secure defense if we change it every single game. RB is going to continue to be an issue though, Lichsteiner is doing a good job overall but he isn't the same as a few years ago and we should have better starting for us.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes, for the first time truly have inkling of doubt, genuinely because of the defence. Insanely shaky defence.

Weaker defence don't win Serie A, even if our overall quality is higher then the others.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
yea

Even in 15/16, when the season started in a terrible way and everybody was in panic I was convinced that we would win the Scudetto. Now, after Beppe has significantly weakened our defence and we are conceding a lot, first doubts are creeping their way into my mind

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quickest solution we have besides just getting your shit together, that it's a huge must to buy a frigging RB in January. It's betong inexcusable if we don't...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
oh look VAR working here. :baus:

or is it? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;922177771719286785]https://twitter.com/Alessia_Nov/status/922177771719286785[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Suma when Bonucci :red:

May 26, 2016
Heard that Milan might need to sell some of their "big names" if they dont make the CL.

Bonucci to England after all?

lol, forget about England, Bonucci will be heading to Serie B/C if he continues like this.

I dont think ive ever seen a worse career start :lol:

He's having an absolute shocking season so far, and he is not getting any younger either

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This VAR thing appears to be absolutely laughable. Two months into using it you would have thought it will be flawless. But it's getting worse as the time passes and mistakes are just piling up. As if couple of blind people are sitting up there.

Also I can't see it as coincidence that VAR was poorly used in most of the matches we played in Serie A so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)