Serie A 2017/18 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
League ain't stronk, it's not impossible for them to finish third... or 4th.

CL spot for them is not a dream imo.
It's not a dream, but it's highly unlikely. We are gonna win this thing, Napoli second. Milan is very-very raw, even on paper they are weaker than Napoli, Roma and Inter. But I think Lazio gonna make it to top 4, Roma will choke.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not a dream, but it's highly unlikely. We are gonna win this thing, Napoli second. Milan is very-very raw, even on paper they are weaker than Napoli, Roma and Inter. But I think Lazio gonna make it to top 4, Roma will choke.
Really? I can't see Lazio up there due to losing Keita. I think one injury will fuck them up and it's either Sergej or Immobile. Roma is fragile but I think Inter is quite solid and can finish ahead of Lazio quite easily.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Really? I can't see Lazio up there due to losing Keita. I think one injury will $#@! them up and it's either Sergej or Immobile. Roma is fragile but I think Inter is quite solid and can finish ahead of Lazio quite easily.
Nah, Lazio definitely has a system, you can see what Simone is building in there and that's quite impressive considering his quite scarce resources. Injury of the most important player can fuck up anyone though. EL could fuck them up also, a squad is not that deep, but Simone clearly makes them better. Really impressive job.
With Keita Lazio was gonna be a lock up to 4 in an expense of Roma imo.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
League standings should be something likes this:
1. Juve
2. Napoli
3. Inter
4. Roma/Meelan/Lazio
Roma and Lazio could surprise ahead of Inter, but I don't think Milan will get more points than Inter.

Milan fans to ask for seasonal tickets to be refunded, after they suck, week in, week out!
Imobbile to finish with more than 25 goals this season.
Bonucci will repeat his 'trademark' tackle (FFS people, isn't the word trademark to be used for something good, not something you suck at it). I'm really glad Bonucci is not with us!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The knee-jerk reactions are in full swing, one thing to laugh, I was too seing that, but revise the whole notion of him being quality player or not needed is silly.

But one thing is for sure, his ego will take a beating trading down as significantly as he has.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just look at that rubbish lineup. And you just laugh at all the money Meelahhn spent on it. Raiola is right IMO, Fassone/Mirabelli's so called "project" leaves quite a lot to be desired. They spend close to €250m and still start Montolivo in midfield and useless hacks like Borini ::lol3::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)