Serie A 2017/18 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Filthy teams will focus all their efforts on VAR. Actually some of them already did it this season. Players falling in the penalty area like someone shot them from the stands.

Also penalty was awarded against us and the player was offside. That is stupid beyond belief.

This VAR will be insane in the next couple of months.

It could change the game in the ugliest way possible.
The time wasted and the suspense while waiting for the decision are really frustrating. But we really need patience with it. It's in the experimental phase and I'm sure that it will change to positive with time. Eventually, I expect it to be used, as Gigi said, only in clear-cut incidents, and I also expect the VARs to fix some previous mistakes. For example, yesterday the VAR was concentrated solely on the contact between Rugani and Galabinov, failing to even think that an offside might have preceded the foul. In the future, learning from this mistake, the other VARs will also check if something else preceded an incident.
At least I hope it will develop that way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Higuain is still a much better striker than Icardi. Let's be honest here you idiots. But Icardi is no joke either
When both on form Higuain is much better but on this current form I must say Icardi is better
In any case the type of game we are having it would make sens going for a fast guy who can score and head

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)