Serie A 2017/18 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Raiola: 'Milan promised Donnarumma…’
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola is “glad Gigio Donnarumma stayed at Milan” but “they promised him the captain’s armband…”

It appeared the young goalkeeper was set to leave the Rossoneri this summer, after he rejected an offer of a new contract.

However, after further talks with his family and his agent a new deal was agreed, but now that representative has claimed promises were broken.

“I’m glad Donnarumma stayed at Milan,” Raiola insisted in his interview with Rai Sport.

“We respect his decision. They offered him the captain’s armband though, and nothing against [Leonardo] Bonucci but we want to understand…”

Is this true? Did they really offer a petulant 18 year old who was desperately trying to ditch them and making ridiculous, disrespectful contract demands the captain's armband and then not follow through? :lol:

What a circus of a club

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I'd like to clarify, that not every indonesian is as ignorant and a liar like thorir is. :rofl: apparently he said trio dutch in indonesian, and correct it im twitter as trio germany, which is sound totally different in indonesian.

Belanda = Dutch
Jerman = Germany/Deustche

And Raiola demands Dollaruma to be a milan captain :rofl:

You just know next is Napoli to come with another parody, sadly no tottis or garcia to make another circus at roma.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)